Large Mansion house rentals in Leominster, Herefordshire
This stunning 17th century Grade II listed Manor House stands in landscaped gardens of 1 acre, on the banks of the River Arrow near Leominster in Herefordshire.
It is on the Black and White Trail, and in one of Herefordshire's loveliest villages. This warm and welcoming home manages to achieve a blend of traditional English country house style with the best of 21st century luxury and technological advancements.
The Manor House has recently been completed renovated, including refurbishment of the 7 bath/shower rooms, and installation of a fabulous spacious kitchen with cream units, granite worktops and travertine marble flooring.
About this lovely manor house for large group rentals:
The large, well-equipped kitchen contains an Aga, dining table and 8 chairs, seating area, top-of-the-range Gaggia espresso/capuccino machine, American-style side-by-side fridge/freezer with ice and chilled water dispenser, range cooker, microwave, large toaster and dishwasher.
The cupboards are well stocked with plates, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans, serving dishes, and a good selection of cookery books for inspiration!
These 3 rooms combine to offer seating for around 30-40 guests, and there is plenty of choice for those who want to have a quiet corner to themselves.
The 11 bedrooms are elegantly decorated and furnished with quality bedlinens, luxury thick towels and a selection of Damana toiletries.
There are 2 twin rooms, 1 double, 7 kings and 1 super-king. Four of the bedrooms have an en-suite bath/shower room and there are four 4-poster beds.
At the rear of the house is the largest section of garden with a dovecote (not accessible from the property), hot tub, trampoline, large paved terrace with 2 barbecues, tables and chairs to seat 30+, parasols and pretty borders with traditional English country garden shrubs and flowers.
To the side of the house is the 'crocus lawn' which is reputed to contain 10,000 crocus bulbs, and which is a truly spectacular sight in the spring. The front section of garden is bordered by the River Arrow and is also where you will find the games barn which contains table tennis, football, pool and air hockey tables - something for everyone.
The Manor house is the perfect place for you if you want peace and quiet in a truly stunning home-from-home in a pretty, quintessentially English village.
The Black and White Trail was developed as a means of encouraging visitors to take a closer look at the beautiful countryside and villages between Leominster and Kingston in north-west Herefordshire. The trail is characterised by the large number of timbered and half-timbered houses in the area - some of them dating back to medieval times.
- Visit the Dovecote, a Grade II listed building which has recently been restored and which houses an exhibition about the village.
- Eardisland Parish Church and St Mary the Virgin dates back to the 14th century and regularly holds exhibitions and flower festivals.
- There are 2 public houses directly opposite the house - The White Swan Inn and The Cross Inn - both of which serve freshly cooked food. In addition the local tea rooms are open 7 days a week.
- The Manor House is around 5 miles from Leominster, 15 miles from Hereford and 10 miles from the Welsh and Shropshire borders.
- This is an exceptionally pretty part of England with incredible countryside views.
Please click on any of the phphotographs of the Manor House to find out more about this exceptional property and how your group could enjoy a stay there for a reunion, anniversary or large group event.
Related self-catering pages for Manor Houses and Leominster
- Large Country Houses by size
- Self-catering in and around Leominster
- Large houses for party weekends in south Wales
- Large houses to rent in Ireland for your family parties and weddings
- Self-catering large houses in England for anniversaries, birthday parties
- Self-catering large houses in Scotland for party weekends with shooting and sports
- Large house rentals as venues for weddings