Paradise for walking, wildlife watching, fishing and deer stalking or just exploring the Scottish Highlands and their people. There are two houses: Glencarron Lodge, a Victorian shooting lodge sleeping 14+ and East Cottage, a stone cottage for 4/5 people.
The 11,500 acres Estate is ideal for Munro baggers, with 4 Munros (mountains or hills over 3,000 ft.) on the estate and 8 others within 10 miles. There are Brown trout and sea trout and the chance of a salmon on 3km of the River Carron and also trout in two lochs on the Estate. A boat is available by arrangement with the stalker. Plentiful stag and hind stalking with the Estate stalker is available in season.
One hour's drive from Inverness; local shops are in the nearby village. Beaches and the West Coast of Scotland to explore are forty minutes away. And the Highlands are all around. Both properties are accessible even in winter.
Telephone Kate on 020 8340 7421
Relax in the North Norfolk countryside at these country cottages, close to Norfolk's Heritage coast.
Barn conversions with games room, tennis courts and swimming pool
These five spacious well appointed cottages, are converted barns with contemporary style, lots of beams, set in 8 acres of Norfolk open countryside.
- Spectacular indoor heated swimming pool open all year.
- Two all weather tennis courts
- Games room,
- cycle store,
- WIFI internet access
- Cottages sleep 2 - 24 (when combined)
- Families welcome fenced play paddock for children
- Large sociable dining areas & patios great for enjoying the company of family and friends
- Freshly ironed bed linen, towels and individual central heating included in the price
You will receive a personal welcome on arrival. Short breaks Mon to Fri & Fri to Mon open all year.
Our five cottages are extremely well appointed, single strory converted barns set in 8 acres of open countryside. The main barn has been converted into a spactacular swimming pool. The large enclosed garden/play area make Home Farm an ideal base for the whole family.
Excellent cottages, great location and outstanding local attractions - perfect for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
Set in peaceful Cornish countryside our quality cottages are exceedingly comfortable, welcoming, stylish and superbly equipped, and are ideally situated for Cornwall's attractions and activities.
The outstanding Eden Project is virtually on your doorstep.
Beautiful beaches, truly magnificent coastal scenery, and picturesque fishing villages such as Charlestown, Fowey, Mevagissey and Looe are nearby as are many glorious gardens and country houses including the memorable Lost Gardens of Heligan, the superb Lanhydrock Estate and Pencarrow.
Walking the coastal path, cycling the Camel Trail, golf, fishing, water sports, adventure parks, Bodmin Moor, investigating Cornwall's ancient Celtic heritage. You will not find yourself short of things to do; and, our friendly advice on the locality is only a question away.
Our superb indoor heated swimming pool, games room, cosy log burners and centrally heated cottages make a holiday here a complete treat at any time of year.
Simply unwind ... a glass of wine, a good book, unhurried time with friends and family. Relaxing, enjoyable and ideally located that's why couples and families return again and again.
Great facilities for families with children:
- Indoor heated swimming pool. Our new 10m x 5m pool is 4' 2" deep throughout, and has changing and shower facilities. Perfect for that revitalising swim or just for pure indulgence! Each cottage has its own key. This is a great hit with our guests.
- Our new games room has table tennis, table football, air hockey and a dedicated area for our younger guests of 5 and under with a playhouse, playtable and toys.
- Grassed play area for children to play for various fun activities
including football, cricket, netball, badmington and volleyball.
- Large Trampoline equipped with safety net - funtastic!
- Cycle Hire - cycle to the spectacular Eden Project just 3 3/4 miles away and save money on your entrance fee for arriving in a environmentally friendly manner.
Please visit our website for full details of our excellent cottages and facilities, great location, and outstanding local attractions. Please click on the photos of Higher Menadew Farm Cottages to fully appreciate these holiday cottages in Cornwall.
Please click on one of the cottage photographs to find out more about these holiday cottages with a games room and superb facilities.