2 Bedroom Dog-Friendly Cottage in the Blackdown Hills with Country Views
Sleeping up to 6 people in 2 bedrooms, Nuthatch is a welcoming light and airy dog-friendly holiday cottage at Lea Hill Cottages near Membury. This small collection of cottages is set within extensive shared gardens next to the stunning countryside of the Blackdown Hills AONB.
This is an excellent location for those holidaying with pets, as at Lea Hill Cottages there are around 8 acres of shared grounds and gardens to explore, as well as a dedicated exercise field for dogs.
Nuthatch cottage is a welcoming holiday home offering light and area accommodation, as well as ample rural charm.Inside this 2 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Cottage near Membury is:
• An open plan living area with comfy seating area with two sofas (one of which is a sofa bed to sleep 2) and arm-chairs, plus an electric wood-burning stove, TV/DVD and dining area. This room has lovely country views.
• A kitchen with a fridge, a dishwasher, an electric oven and hob, a washer/dryer and a freezer.
• Two double en-suite bedrooms, each with Jack and Jill style access to a large ensuite bathroom.
• A down stairs cloakroom with WC and hand basin.
This is a very pet-friendly holiday home and up to 4 well behaved pet pooches are welcome. Outside is a private, fenced garden, with table and chairs making this a great holiday home for families with dogs and young children. There are also extensive shared gardens to enjoy exploring in this idyllic part of Devon.
For days out the beautiful Blackdown Hills beckon, the market town of Axminster is also close by and the seaside town of Lyme Regis is just 10 miles away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016
Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- With Exposed Beams
- Private, enclosed garden
Takes 4 dogs
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Type of Cooker: Electric oven and hob
- Dining Table Seats: 4
Bathroom:Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 1 Sofabed(s)/Futon(s)
- Enclosed Garden: Private/fenced
- Stunning countryside views
Owner's Website / Book Online
Book this cottage in Devon direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
The Blackdown Hill and the World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Axminster
Recommended Places to Visit: Jurassic Coast
Recommended Places to Eat Out: River Cottage
The Lambe Inn
Local Sports: Walking