Country Cottage with 3 Bedrooms near Exmoor National Park, with Private Outdoor Hot Tub and use of Shared Games Barn
This welcoming 3 bedroom
first floor holiday cottage features a light and airy interior, along with fabulous countryside views and is very comfortable; making this a great choice for a family holiday or a break with friends in North Devon.
For a truly relaxing break, there’s also a private outdoor hot tub outside the property, and guests staying at the Tallet enjoy access to a shared games barn too.
This 3 bedroom
rural retreat could be the ideal place to relax and unwind with friends or family. For days out, the golden beaches of Woolacombe and Croyde are around 40 minutes’ drive away and Exmoor
National Park is only around 15 minutes’ drive away.The Layout of Accommodation at this 3 Bedroom Rural Retreat near Exmoor National Park
• An open plan living area, with lounge area and well-equipped kitchen plus dining area, for sociable modern living,
• A bedroom with a king size bed and wall mounted flat screen TV,
• A bedroom with a king size bed and lovely country views,
• A bedroom with zip and link beds (can be made up as either a super-king size bed or with two single beds),
• Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, WC and hand basin.
All of the accommodation is on the first floor of a charming barn conversion. Outside the property is a lovely patio area with outdoor seating where you can dine alfresco in summer time whilst soaking up the beautiful country views. There is also a gas BBQ for summer dining.
Also outdoors, near the patio is where you’ll find the inviting private warm bubbly hot tub, ideal for relaxing bubbly soaks.
Guests staying at the Tallet also benefit from shared access to a games barn with pool table and table tennis, for fun times.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016