Roomy 6 Bedroom Holiday House with Outdoor Swimming Pool, near Bath, Pets Welcome
This beautiful 6 bedroom country house is set in a secluded valley yet conveniently located only around 8 miles from the elegant spa city of Bath. This impressive stone-built holiday house is ideal for large groups of friends or family and offers large sociable living areas, spacious stylish rooms and an outdoor swimming pool
for use in the summer months, as well as a convenient location for visiting Bath, the Cotswolds and Stonehenge on days out.
Inside there is a large lounge with ample seating for everyone, a woodburner and a large TV with Sky TV. Enjoy relaxing and socialising with friends and family in this spacious room and soak up beautiful garden views from the large patio doors that open out so you can let the outside in. The spacious kitchen is ideal for large group self-catering and features a large range cooker, a dishwasher, two freezers and a kitchen table to seat 10. The utility room houses the washing machine. There is also a dining room which seats up to 16 so you can all dine together for celebrating special occasions or get-togethers. There is also a conservatory where you can sit, relax and look out over the pool and gardens.
There are six comfortable bedrooms (two with en-suite bathrooms). The bedrooms comprise of:
- A romantic four-poster bedroom
- An Oriental room with zip and link beds (can be made up as a twin or a double)
- The Forest Bedroom which can be configured as four single beds or as two doubles.
- The Seaside Room which can be configured as four single beds or as two doubles.
- The Rose Bedroom with zip and link beds (can be made up as a twin or a double)
- The Spring Bedroom (this is a ground floor bedroom) with zip and link beds (can be made up as a twin or a double)
There is also a family shower-room.
This property sits within 8 acres of grounds just outside of the Wiltshire village of Box and there are plenty of walks to enjoy from the doorstep in the private woodlands. The streams that run through the grounds add to the charm of this superb property.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- Historical Property
- ancient pagan site
- With Exposed Beams
- beautiful woodland with a stream running through, lots of footpaths to walk directly from the house
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Large range cooker
- Dining Table Seats: 16
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 12 Single Bed(s)
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
Garden and Outdoors:
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Wood Stove
- Garden: 5 acres
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Table football
- woodland views over the garden
Elegant spa city of Bath and the pretty towns and villages of the Cotswolds AONB.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Bath spa
Recommended Places to Visit: Stonehenge, longleat, Bowood House, Lacock Abbey, bath roman Baths, cotswolds
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Lots of great restaurants in Bath. We can also provide caterers
Local Sports: Walking, cycling and horse riding.