Beautifully decorated throughout, South Patchole Farm Cottage is a real treat. Sleeping up to 9 people in 4 bedrooms, this is a traditional farmhouse style cottage, which offers well-presented welcoming accommodation.
Relax and unwind on holiday at this idyllic location on a working farm in the North Devon countryside. Just a short drive away is Exmoor
National Park, the beautiful North Devon coast and inviting golden sandy beaches such as Woolacombe, Croyde Beach and Saunton Sands. Local family-friendly attractions include Exmoor
Zoo and Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park which are just 10 minutes' drive away.
This is a very family-friendly property, with its own private garden and facilities to keep the kids' entertained on site including swings and a children's play house.
Inside South Patchole Farm Cottage features:
• A spacious lounge with comfy leather seats, wooden beams, a warming woodburner and a TV and DVD player.
• A roomy well equipped kitchen/diner
• There are 4 comfortable bedrooms
- A master bedroom with a 4-poster bed and superb country views.
- An attractive double bedroom with country views.
- A bedroom with 3 single beds.
- A bedroom with bunk beds.
• A family bathroom and a shower room with separate WC.WiFi
access is available at this property but it is not high-speed.
Sorry no pets permitted.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2013
Book this cottage in Devon direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
Special Features:Entertainment Facilities:
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Electric
- Dining Table Seats: 9
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 3 Single Bed(s)
- 2 Bunk Bed(s)
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
Garden and Outdoors:
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Pretty enclosed cottage garden with childrens swing and playhouse
- Views over lawned garden. Country views from the double bedroom.
Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinasaur Park
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Barnstaple
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Kentisbury Grange - Michael Caine
The Pyne Arms
The Olive Room
Local Sports: Children can ride the pony on the farm when available. Surfing, wind-surfing and surf-kiting on all local beaches. Walking on Exmoor and horse riding available locally.