Queenies Cottage - Snape, Suffolk, England
|01787 211 115 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mark @ the Grove Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £399 to £639 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Queenies Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 13 years. Read More
Enjoy being greeted by a welcome pack with a few small essentials such as milk, bread and the ingredients for an English breakfast to get your break off to a great start.
There is a nature reserve near to Queenies which leads around lakes to the coast at Aldeburgh and also through to Tunstall Forest.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Historical Property
- 17th century cottage
- With Exposed Beams
- Shared clothes washing facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Huge nature reserve on doorstep surrounded by scrubs and trees with comfortable seating and a BBQ area.
Enjoy eating in at this romantic retreat or if you prefer sample the fare at one of the nearby award winning restaurants or country pubs.
Conveniently located on the main road between the A12 and Aldeburgh, Aldeburgh is just an easy drive away and Snape with the Benjamin Briton Music and Arts Centre is even nearer. Part of a historic Regency Row along with a number of other buildings formerly used for milling, the surrounding area here is green with farmlands and a nature reserve nearby. There are a number of good walks nearby and further afield at Aldeburgh and Snape. The area is also good for cycling. A map is provided to guide you on the route around the local nature reserve, along with a ‘What to Do’ guide for the local area. Ask us about free use of bikes during your stay.
There is safe off road parking available here.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Suffolk.
Check availability and prices on the cottage web site http://grove-cottages.co.uk/Queenies/
The seaside at Aldeburgh is a 7 min drive away and there are unique walks from there along the Orford Ness Nature Reserve or beside the salt lakes to Thorpeness. Aldeburgh is a big Arts Centre with many excellent shops and restaurants and a pretty marina / harbour. Less than 2 hours from London - it's a great weekend escape cottage.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Stansted Airport and Saxmundam Railway
Recommended Places to Visit: Southwold, Sutton Hoo, Woodbridge, Minsmere.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Plenty of pubs within easy distance.
Local Sports: We provide bicycles to explore the local bike routes, local horse riding, course fishing, golf, Antique Hunting, lovely walks
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk
- » Luxury cottages for 2 in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in or near Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- » Thatched country cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
- » Cottage holidays Suffolk
- » Cottages in Suffolk for holidays and weekend retreats
- » Beautiful cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks in the country
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk England near golf courses
- » Luxury country cottages in Suffolk
- » Country cottages in Southwold, Suffolk, for self-catering holidays by the sea
- » Cottages in Suffolk for a fascinating glimpse of historic Britain
- » Self-catering holiday cottages - Woodbridge, Suffolk
- » Cottage in Suffolk to accommodate 2 to 3 people for a self-catering holiday or weekend break
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Suffolk, England
- » Country cottages with an inglenook or open fire in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holidays in Suffolk : rent a cottage or house
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk with facilities for families with young children
- » Seaside cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
Similar English Country Cottages
Dons Barn England, Suffolk, Lavenham
Orchard Cottage England, Suffolk, Lavenham
The Tryst England, Suffolk, Lavenham
Penny Cottage England, Suffolk, Lavenham
Mint Cottage England, Suffolk, Lavenham
Tudor Barn England, Suffolk, Lavenham