Country Cottages Online's Privacy and Cookies Policy
- We collect visitors' personal details such as your name and email address for the purpose of emailing you our newsletter when you tick to opt in on our website to share these details with us. You can opt out from receiving our cottage newsletters and updates at any time by selecting Unsubscribe from any newsletter updates. We do not collect any information without your knowledge and never share your details with any third parties without your knowledge.
- We collect your username, password and phone number if you are using the Favourites/Shortlist area of the website. We now encrypt the details we store for security reasons.
- We reserve the right to contact you from time to time with cottage offers when you have selected to receive these details.
- For ethical reasons, we have a policy where we do not sell or share visitor details on to any other third parties.
- For cottage owners advertising with Country Cottages Online, details for secure payments are securely shared with Worldpay when registering or renewing your advertisement.
Data collection via newsletter sign up
Names and email addresses are collected and stored when users sign up for the receipt of newsletters containing Special Offers. All data is verified before use and is used solely for this purpose. It is never shared or transmitted to any third party.
Credit and debit card processing
All online payments on the Country Cottages Online websites are accomplished via Worldpay, a third party secure site. We do not store any bank details ourselves.