Short breaks self-catering cottages
Short breaks in self catering cottages are usually either 3 night weekend breaks starting on Fridays, or mid-week breaks Monday to Thursday, low season only, although it's always worth asking all year round in case of cancellations. Just phone self-catering cottage owners directly.
Short breaks can be ideal if you want to spend a few days exploring an area or perhaps want to take a long weekend break. From time to time we all need to get away from it all and focus on relaxing and enjoying ourselves.
Short breaks can be a good option as well if your budget is a little tight and you can only afford to go away for a short time or don't have that much annual leave available to use.
Whatever your reason for opting for a short break, we hope you find a perfect cottage for you easily on Country Cottages.
People very often think of self catering or country cottage breaks for stays of a week or more but some cottages are available for very short breaks of 1 or 2 nights. Please select the type of short break you require:
Short Break Cottages throughout the UK
|- rural retreats and town houses for city breaks, perhaps visit York, Chester or Bath.|
- a place to unwind, no pressure just peace and views.
- the hills and glens or perhaps a city break near Edinburgh or Glasgow. Scotland is the home of golf, no other country has more golf courses.
- beside the sea or in the mountains, Wales is always lovely for a holiday.mid-week breaks in self-catering cottages in the UK
Find some of the best pet-friendly cottages available for short break bookings and get out and about into the countryside for quick break. It will do you good at any time of year. See the hills hoary with frost or spring buds bursting on the trees. Nature is beautiful at any time of year in our rural areas and woodland. A walk on the beach is always fascinating, even if you have to go wrapped up and warm.
Related short break pages
People want short breaks for all sorts of reasons, just a getaway to spoil themselves or for a particular purpose.
- hen parties and self-catering cottages for hen and stag parties
- party palaces for self-catering party weekends
- luxury cottages
- spacious cottages
- historic cottages with period features
- weekend hire self-catering - short breaks
- self-catering holidays with courses and outdoor activities
- winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
Also holiday cottages to rent to help you decide on the type of cottage and facilities you require.
- » Self-catering cottages and rentals near Bingham, Nottinghamshire
- » Holiday cottages in Tring Hertfordshire for self catering holidays and short breaks
- » Remote self-catering log cabins and pine lodges for holidays and short breaks
- » Cottages in Oxfordshire - for self-catering holidays and short breaks
- » Self-catering in London
- » Self-catering accommodation in west London for short breaks and weekly rentals
- » Self-catering large cottage and holiday complex in Scotland
- » Grade II listed self-catering cottages for holidays and short breaks
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Surrey, England
- » Flats and apartments to rent in Tower Hamlets, east London - self-catering
Stable Cottage Luxury Self Catering
LOOK, PRE CHRISTMAS IS STILL AVAILABLE HERE IN STABLE COTTAGE! BOOK YOUR 3 NIGHT PRE CHRISTMAS STAY IN STABLE ARRIVING FRIDAY 20TH DECEMBER A Christmas tree, with lights, Champagne, wine, cra...
This special offer ends on 21-12-2013
from £650 for a week-end,for groups of up to 12 guests,add £25 for extras persons,until the end of March : special PARTY offer at a beautiful Country Mansion for stag or hen do's or that very special ...
This special offer ends on 21-12-2013
"NEW-YEAR" Our Turleum Lodge (without a hot-tub) is available from December 30th. Bring in the bells during a 4 night stay and enjoy the beginning of your New-Year at our relaxing, luxury Mountwood ...
This special offer ends on 19-12-2013