Holiday Cottages on or Near the Coast in the UK and Ireland
We feature a great choice of coastal holiday cottages. Often holidaymakers want to be near the sea and stay in a cottage with easy access to the sea shore. Whether you enjoy having a paddle, walks along the beach or taking in beautiful coastal views, being near the sea adds to the enjoyment of a holiday. Staying in a coastal self catering cottage is the perfect option if you love to holiday by the sea. Some self catering cottages even have sea views.
Some cottages are right on the coast, whereas others are near the coast. Check individual ads for details of the exact location of each self catering cottage.
Cottages on or near the Coast:
If it is important to you to stay in a self catering holiday cottage near the coast but for the property to be of a 5 star or luxury standard, you will need to find a luxury cottage. Click for a listing of luxury coastal cottages throughout the UK
Dog-friendly self-catering cottages near the sea
For many, when looking for a holiday cottage, it is also important to find a dog friendly cottage not too far away from a beach. As an island nation, the coast is never that far away and it's easily possible to drive to a fabulous holiday cottage where dogs are allowed to stay.
Pet friendly cottages near the sea can be wonderful for walking your dog and for enjoying those seaside walks.
Click for a listing of dog friendly cottages on or near the coast
Being by the sea on a country cottage holiday can be a special experience. Cottages with sea views are particularly alluring. Can anything quite compare to getting up in the morning, opening the curtains and feasting your eyes on vistas of the sea. Being by the sea can be romantic and exciting. There is something wild and untamed about the sea, which for some gives it a magical quality. Whether you enjoy watching calm seas on holiday or adore watching waves crash against the surf, being by the sea on holiday can help create special memories. Spending a cottage holiday on or near the coast can also be excellent for enjoying coastal walks or strolls along the beach. Enjoy observing sea gulls gliding on the currents, build sandcastles, stroll hand in hand with someone you love and who knows may be spot some sea life too.
If you have a particular part of England in mind for a holiday by the coast, take a look at our useful links for popular places for coastal cottages in England:
- Cottages on or near the coast in Cornwall
- Cottages by or near the sea in Devon
- Coastal cottages in Dorset
- Cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- Holiday cottages on the south coast of England
Planning to take a seaside break in north east England?
- » British seaside holidays in self-catering cottages
- » Coastal Cottages with their own swimming pool
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays near Mundesley, Norfolk
- » Seaside cottages for 2
- » Coastal cottages in Wales for self-catering holidays on and near the coast
- » Seaside holiday cottages in England
- » Seaside holiday cottages in Wales
- » Seaside holiday cottages in Scotland
- » Seaside holiday cottages in Ireland
- » Coastal cottages on and near the coast in Ireland for self-catering holidays
- » Coastal holidays Wales in selfcatering cottages and log cabins
- » Self-catering cottages and apartments near a beach in the UK and Ireland
- » Coastal holiday cottages Scotland
- » Coastal cottages to rent for self catering stays near the sea or beaches in the UK
- » Self catering cottages on the coast with sea views
- » Coastal self catering holiday cottages to rent for the disabled
- » Fishing holidays with accommodation for the mobility impaired
- » Come to Skegness for a pet-friendly cottage holiday
- » Country Cottage Holidays on Scotland's West Coast
- » Self-Catering Holidays With A Dog In The Pembrokeshire National Park
- » Self-catering country cottages and holiday accommodation in Southwold, Suffolk