River Bank Cottage - Whitby, Yorkshire, England
|01947228248 or 07795511727|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Tracy Readman
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £450.00 to £695.00 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: - Minimum age of child is 12
The owner/agency for River Bank Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 2 years. Read More
Styled and furnished to make it a wonderful relaxing retreat, guests on arrival will find a welcome hamper, a good selection of books, games, dvds and free Wifi. Offering high quality accommodation throughout, the very comfortable lounge with its leather sofas and living flame gas fire is a great place to relax and watch the Smart TV whilst the kitchen is fully equipped with pretty much everything you could need (Smeg fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob, cooker and washer/dryer).
Upstairs are the two beautiful comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom features a king-size bed plus a 32” Smart TV where you can lie back and catch up on your favourite programmes. The second bedroom is a twin which also has a 32” Smart TV. The bathroom features a roll top bath, separate shower , sink and WC and complimentary bathroom products are provided.
What makes this holiday home even more special though is the garden and outdoor living space. The long lawned garden leads you to the spacious summer house with balcony where you can enjoy views out over the River Esk. From here you can watch the local wildlife or do a spot of fishing from the jetty.
- Please note this cottage is not suitable for children under 12 due to the close proximity of the river.
- Strictly no smoking.
- Sorry no pets.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
- Summer house and balcony over looking the River Esk. Fishing Rights
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Gas oven, ceramic hob
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Mature gardens. Large lawn, large summer house, balcony over looking the river,fishing rights. Fish off our private jetty
- On the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors and 3 miles from the stunning coastline and fishing port of Whitby. Right on the bank of the River Esk with Gorgeous gardens, BBQ area. Enclosed courtyard.
This holiday cottage is ideally suited for anyone whowishes to escape the hustle and bustle of modern day life, loves wildlife, peace, quite and tranquility for any one who loves fishing. walking or cycling , as we are right on the edge of the north York moors. Railway enthusiasts as the steam train comes through Sleights station. We are on the Esk valley train line. ideally located within easy reach of beautiful villages such as Robin-Hoods-Bay, Sandsend, Goathland heartbeat country.
Please visit http://www.wwwriverbankcottagewhitby.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
Whitby abbey with its 199 steps && St Mary's church. Captain Cooks house & museum. Whitby Museum. meandering through the cobbled streets onto the piers.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Sleights
Recommended Places to Visit: Robin-Hoods-Bay who's fascinating history stretches back millions of years. venture in land to Goathland where scenes of Harry Potter and Heart Beat were filmed, Sandsend, Staithes, Runswick Bay, There are so many wonderful villages to visit. York ,Scarbourgh, Filey.
Annual Events: Whitby goth weekend, April & October. Whitby regatta & folk week in August. Soul weekends/60's &40's weekends various weeks through the year.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: To name a few The magpie, Harry's bar, moon & sixpence, greens, marine, Indian, Chinese, Thai & italian restaurants.
Local Sports: Fishing. Boating. Surfing at whitby. Horse riding at Robin-Hoods-Bay. Golf club at whitby. Swimming pool at Whitby, 2 beaches at whitby. Beautiful walks, the Cleveland way the coast to coast and many more in the surrounding area.
Briggswath is a little hamlet Situated between the rugged Jurassic coastline of Whitby and the North Yorkshire moors national park. A 5 minute walk across a foot bridge Brings you into Sleights. Here you will find 2 pubs both of which serve meals. A renown bakers and top lass butchers. A general store/ post office, a fish and chip restaurant and a hotel which boasts a fine restaurant. Also a train station sould you wish to leave your car at home. The fishing port of Whitby is 3 miles away. Easily reached by bus, car or train.
- » Weekend Cottage Breaks in York
- » Holiday cottages in Heartbeat Country, North Yorkshire Moors
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Bawtry, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Lightwater Valley theme park
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Scarborough
- » Vacation rentals York
- » Self-catering accommodation near Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday cottages in Whitby
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
- » Dog-friendly Cottage Holidays in the Yorkshire Dales
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bridlington Yorkshire
- » Cottages where dogs are welcome in the north of England
- » Self-catering cottages northern England
- » Self-catering accommodation Yorkshire Dales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation Humberside and Yorkshire
- » Holidays in Filey - Yorkshire
Similar English Country Cottages
Croft View Pets-Welcome Cottage England, Yorkshire, Robin Hood's Bay
Palmers England, Yorkshire, Whitby
Dairy Countryside Cottage, North York Moors National Park England, Yorkshire, Staintondale
Mel House Cottages England, Yorkshire, Pickering near Scarborough
Wrea Head Country Cottages England, Yorkshire, Scarborough
Moors Edge Dogs-welcome Cottage, North York Moors & Coast England, Yorkshire, Rosedale Abbey
Eye Kettleby Lakes
Book last minute pet-friendly Maple lodge at a very special rate! Only £545 for four guests or £490.
This special offer ends on 15-05-2017
Enjoy the whole estate for your exclusive use.
This special offer ends on 21-05-2017
3 nights for up to 3 guests.
This special offer ends on 08-05-2017