Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Northumberland
Discover Northumberland and lovely country and holiday cottages in the north east of England.
- Find out just how high Hadrian built that wall?
- What is the connection between Alnwick Castle and Harry Potter?
- How many castles and fortresses are there in addition to Alnwick?
- Are there really towns with wonderful names like Hexham and Haltwhistle?
- Why are so many buildings made of the local stone and are they good to stay in for a few days?
- Is there still a piper on the border who pipes visitors into Scotland?
Find answers to these questions and many others by visiting this wild and extremely beautiful county of northern England.
Have you thought about where you would like to stay in Northumberland and what you would like to do?
Are you attracted by the sandy beaches, by forest adventures, by discovering historic towns or just want a good time with some nightlife?
Dog-friendly holiday lets are well represented if you would like to book a cottage that allows people to bring their dogs.
Please click on the following pages to view self-catering accommodation in Northumberland