Court Farm Cottages - Bude, Cornwall, England
|01288 361 494 or 07813594056|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £300 to £4600 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 18
Sleeps from 2 to 17 people in 9 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 10
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
Like what you see, tired of hours trawling the net ? then please visit our user friendly court farm holidays website (click on more information) for instant availability and price for your required week,you may find a more suitable cottage for your needs.
Winners of Mumsnet Best UK & Ireland Holiday Destination for 2010, 2011 & 2012 !
The main Court Farm Holidays cottage complex is ideally situated in the heart of the picturesque village of Marhamchurch, only 2 miles from Bude's stunning coastline and sandy beaches.
Open all year round, the unique mix of top quality self-catering holiday accommodation includes:
- 2 Country Style Houses and a modern holiday bungalow offering spacious and luxurious living for 5-6 guests with private enclosed gardens with very own hot-tubs.
- 4 whitewashed Cornish cottages offering a romantic retreat for 2-4 guests, with exposed beams, deep set windows, slate flooring with soft furnishings & wood-burners – all with private enclosed gardens. (3 accept pets)
- 6 beautiful barns set around a pretty courtyard, ranging from single to triple storey, sleeping from 2-7 with views over the facilities out to open countryside, all with own picnic tables for al fresco dining
- A charming 6 x Bedroomed Farmhouse with original features and wood burning stoves, offering spacious living for large groups of 12
- Rural Retreats, located on a working farm at Northcott, from where guests can enjoy peace and quiet and walk along to the local beach of "Northcott Mouth" plus the coastpath in under 15 minutes. Properties consist of a 9 bedroomed Georgian Farmhouse which accommodates up to 17 guests (pets allowed) - it is extremely popular for large family groups, celebrations, re-unions, house parties, corporate events.
- 2 smaller Rural Retreats, consisting of a 4 x bedroomed House with sprawling enclosed gardens and own hot tub - sleeping up to 8+cots+pets plus a delight of a Cabin - just perfect for a couple next door, with own entrance and garden.
- Dolphins Beach Retreat, right on the coast at Widemouth Bay with 3 bedrooms, accommodating up to 6+cots+pets, guests can walk onto the beach in under 5 minutes.
FULL DETAILS OF ALL ACCOMMODATION CAN BE FOUND ON THE OWNERS WEBSITE WHICH FEATURES A LIVE AVAILABILITY CALENDAR & PRICES - ONLINE BOOKING POSSIBLE
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2006
- SOME OLD COTTAGES WITH PERIOD FEATURES
- With Exposed Beams
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Laundry Facilities
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: MOSTLY ENCLOSED GARDENS THE 6 BARNS SHARE THE LARGE GARDEN.
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Games Room
There is actually no real need for families to leave Court Farm most days as its facilities include a heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool with retracting roof for sunny days (heated all year round); all weather tennis court; grassed children’s play area with play trail, climbing frame, swings, slides, enclosed trampoline, a wendy house and indoor play barn with lots of play toys; games room with pool table and table tennis table.
There is also an animal field which is home to our friendly pet Alpaca's, Pigmie Goats, Kune Kune pigs and hens for morning feeding and egg collecting.
While the children are either hard at play or tired right out after a full day, parents can be pampered from head to toe by the on-site beauty therapists offering treatments from manicures & pedicures to Reiki and Hot Stone therapies. Rosie our internationally qualified Yoga teacher also offers one to one yoga sessions and swimming lessons for all ages and stages.
There is little need to cook with a fantastic catering service offering delicious freshly prepared meals (and scrummy home made cakes) delivered direct to your cottage (waitress service also available). Fish & Chip van visits the village on Friday evenings - which is ideal for guests arriving that day.
Cornwall is not just for summer as out of season is it a great destination to get away from it all. With the beaches and attractions quieter, guests return to warm and cosy cottages (especially those with wood burners). Add to that the Catering, Holistic & Beauty therapies and Yoga Sessions on offer, Court Farm Holidays ensure pure relaxation during your stay.
At Christmas and New Year, each cottage, house or farmhouse is decorated with a Christmas trees and fairy lights are dotted around the grounds. Guests can also expect a complimentary bottle of wine for weekly bookings over the festive period.
There is something for everyone, from romantic breaks for couples in our tucked away period cottages to large group get-togethers and celebrations in our spacious farmhouses, the seclusion of Lower Northcott Farmhouse, which caters for up to 17 guests, is the perfect venue for hen and stag groups, especially out of season.
DISABLED GUESTS - There are 3 properties suitable for disabled guests/those requiring wheelchair access (Southpark, Hayloft & Parlour)
Please click here to check upto date availability.
Please visit http://www.courtfarm-holidays.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
2 MILES FROM THE STUNNING COASTLINE WITH 5 EXCELLENT SANDY SURF BEACHES NEARBY. Many family attractions including 'The Big Sheep' and the 'Milky Way' Eden project is just an hour away, many national trust treasures, fantastic walks and stunning scenery to be enjoyed.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Newquay Airport (45 miles), Exeter Railway (55 mls) - linking to Barnstaple Railway (40 miles)
Recommended Places to Visit: Eden Project, Padstow, Port Isaac, St Agnes, Boscastle, Clovelly, Bodmin, Exmoor and Dartmoor. Several quality gardens.
Annual Events: Bude Jazz Festival, Last week of August Marhamchurch Revel: First Monday after 13th August Bude & Stratton Folk Festival: May Royal Cornwall Show: June Clovelly Maritime Festival: July Lundy Gig Row: Clovelly - Lundy Island: July Bude Carnival: August Bude Lifeboat Day: Aug For more event listings go to the Visit Bude website - also check out the Eden Project
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Whether you are looking for a speciality restaurants serving fresh local seafood, Asian cuisine or quality ‘pub food’, there are some fantastic eateries nearby. The local town of Bude offers everything from traditional family and formal Hotel restaurants to trendy surf-style Diners and cafes. There is a great choice of take-away food too, including home-made Cornish Pasties, Baguettes, Panini’s and Fish and Chips. Venture inland or up and down the coast and you will find village Inn’s, Country House Hotels and farmhouse Tea Rooms.
Local Sports: Surfing, Golfing, Horse riding, Cycling
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet Access
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses
Similar English Country Cottages
Cottages in Cornwall with hot tub England, Cornwall, Bude
Kennacott Court England, Cornwall, Bude
Northcott Farmhouse England, Cornwall, Bude
Welcombe Cottage England, Devon, Welcombe
Exclusive Plus Dream Lodge - Hilton Woods Park England, Cornwall, Whitstone
Exclusive Dream Lodge - Hilton Woods Park England, Cornwall, Whitstone
Special Offer for 3 nights for up to 6 people normally £310 special offer price £250, There are two additional nights available at £25 per night if required.
This special offer ends on 16-03-2015
Acorn Retreat, at Oakmead House, edge of Exmoor
Low cost break available from March 13th at Acorn Retreat, Exmoor, North Devon, comfortable cottage for two, in private lakeside grounds, bordered by the river Bray and perfect for relaxing or exploring the dramatic North Devon coast and countryside.
This special offer ends on 19-03-2015
Luxury mid-week break - pamper yourselves in stunning log cabin with private spa hot tub, contemporary furniture, state of the art blu-tooth audio system, wall mounted TV with DVD, outdoor deck & balcony with hot tub under permanent cover.
This special offer ends on 23-03-2015
Lambing starts on the farm from 1st April, a special time on the farm.
This special offer ends on 01-04-2015
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357