Sorry Min Y Traeth Dogs-welcome Cottage, Criccieth, North Wales is no longer featured on Countrycottagesonline.com, please take a look at similar properties listed with us:Advertise similar holiday cottages in Gwynedd
Min Y Traeth Dogs-welcome Cottage, Criccieth, North Wales - Criccieth, Gwynedd, Wales
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £322 to £810 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
Situated in the centre of the seaside resort village of Criccieth, Min Y Traeth is a lovely, detached cottage with lovely sea, beach and castle views. The property sleep up to 6 people with three bedrooms: one double (with an en-suite shower room), two twin bedrooms and a family bathroom. The cottage also includes an additional ground floor basin and WC, as well as a fitted kitchen, a dining room with doors to the garden and a sitting room with gas fire. A lawned garden with a gravelled patio area supplied with furniture is ideal for relaxing and enjoying the sunshine. There is off road parking for one car, with additional roadside parking outside the property. A garage suitable for the storage of mountain bikes and canoes is also available. The cottage is in a fantastic location on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park with the attractions of Portmeirion, the Ffestiniog Railway and the castles of Criccieth and Caernarfon all nearby. This cottage is a great place to stay at any time of year
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
Often referred to as one of Wales’s hidden gems, the seaside town of Criccieth is just five miles from picturesque Porthmadog. With an impressive 13th century castle set on a dramatic rocky outcrop, the town possesses an imposing skyline and superb views of Tremadog Bay and the Snowdonia mountains. With two beaches, water sports enthusiasts are guaranteed to find something to their liking amongst the many seaside facilities on offer. Walkers and cyclists can also enjoy a wide range of trails through the beautiful Snowdonia National Park. There are numerous beaches in the area with diverse wildlife such as porpoises, as well as a wide variety of pubs, restaurants and tea-rooms. Added attractions for the whole family includes the Ffestiniog railway in Porthmadog, Portmeirion's wonderful Italianate gardens and the castles at Harlech and Caernarfon.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Llanrwst, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Llanbedr north Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Porthmadog, in Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Llanberis, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Betws-y-Coed, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Portmeirion, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abergele, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Caernarfon, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Pwllheli, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gellilydan, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abersoch, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Holyhead, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering holidays in Morfa Nefyn, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ganllwyd, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Arthog, Gwynedd
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Blaenau Ffestiniog north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bangor, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Conwy, Gwynedd, north Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Llyn Peninsula Character Cottage Wales, Gwynedd, Criccieth
Garth Morthin Dog-Friendly Barn near Snowdonia National Park Wales, Gwynedd, Morfa Bychan
Garth Morthin Holiday Barn, near Snowdonia National Park Wales, Gwynedd, Morfa Bychan
Dog-Friendly Farmhouse, Garndolbenmaen, near Criccieth Wales, Gwynedd, Criccieth
Samuel Cottage Romantic Retreat Wales, Gwynedd, Bontnewydd, Caernarfon
Gwynfryn Farm Cottages with Indoor Pool, Gym and Tennis Court Wales, Gwynedd, Pwllheli
Meadow Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
5 nights break from Mon 8th May discounted to £350 for late availability.
This special offer ends on 13-05-2017
Gamekeeper's Hide on the Colmer Estate
Gamekeepers hide with two pools heated feet away from the cottage also a gym sleeps up to 4 persons from 4th May to 27th May short breaks considered or full week stunning cottage and private estate wonderful coast line within 15 min drive superb facilities for your use all weather tennis courts WORTH THE CALL a beautiful cottage with two heated pools outdoor pool is huge also heated we also have a gym for your use set to ETB standard its just become available CALL NOW TO DICUSS REDUCED PRICE 01761 232771 Two heated pools indoor /outdoor 28 acres of stunning grounds well stocked fishing lake two gardens one natural for wild life the second is the original Victorian Garden for families it also has childrens adventure area and a log cabin which doubles as a games room.
This special offer ends on 27-05-2017
luxury spa break 2 nights £325 3 nights £450 log cabin in stunning peaceful location with private hot tub & sunny balcony call 07725819384 now.
This special offer ends on 12-05-2017
Luxury break with private hot tub - lovely detached apartment with sunny balcony in great location close to busy village - 2 nights £260 3 night £360 call 07725819384 now.
This special offer ends on 26-05-2017
Langford Valley Barn
Due to a cancellation, I have two weeks free in May with 10% off the normal price per week.
This special offer ends on 19-05-2017
Eye Kettleby Lakes
Book last minute pet-friendly Maple lodge at a very special rate! Only £545 for four guests or £490.
This special offer ends on 15-05-2017