Collection of cottages and lodges on unspoilt Highland estate, plus access to excellent leisure facilities on site
Looking to escape to the unspoilt Scottish Highlands on a self-catering holiday? If so, take a look at the excellent selection of family-friendly and pet-friendly accommodation options available at Tomich Holidays including:
- Log Cabins set by natural birch woodland
- Character cottages set around a courtyard
Whether you prefer to stay in a traditional cottage or the holiday atmosphere of a log cabin, there’s something for everyone at Tomich Holidays and the location (just 25 miles from Loch Ness) is both scenic and tranquil.
There are also excellent shared seasonal leisure facilities for guests to enjoy on site including:
- An indoor swimming pool (open from mid March to end of October, from 10am to 9pm everyday).
- a children’s play area with a low level assault course, 4 swings, a slide and climbing frame. There are also outdoor games for guests to play including croquet, connect 4, dominoes and jenga.
- a games room with table tennis, pool, table football, and Wi-Fi hotspot
- a bike store with bike hire.
Tomich Holidays are set on a working farm on the historic Guisachan Estate which is rich in wildlife and surrounded by native woodland. Close by are beautiful lochs, countryside, hidden waterfalls, woodland tracks and a RSPB reserve at Corrimony. Enjoy wonderful walks through the ancient Caledonian pine woods in the nearby nature reserve.
Whether you’re planning a take it easy holiday or an active break, there is something for everyone in the Scottish Highlands. Options include walks along the banks of Loch Ness, mountain biking or day trips out to visit the amazing Western Isles.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019
Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- Historical Property
- Built in 1850, Victorian architecture
- Bike hire and large walk-in drying room. Toddler play area with mini assault course and outdoor games.
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Electric Oven with hob
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:Special Facilities:
- Towels Provided
- Hairdryers (1)
- Swimming Pool
- Games Room: Pool table, table tennis, table football, DVDs, wi-fi
- Forest and woodland views towards Glen Affric. Surrounded by pristine Highland scenery with hidden waterfalls, stunning lochs, woodland tracks, crowd-free and sark skies at night.
Glen Affric, Loch Ness, Plodda Falls, Uruqhart Castle,
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Inverness
Recommended Places to Visit: Glen Affric
Dolphin spotting at Rosemarkie beach
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Coach House Cafe in Tomich (seasonal from March to October)
Local Sports: Mountain Biking and bikes to hire on site. Walking in beautiful scenery, Wildlife watching, Horse Riding 6 miles