Customer Reviews Terms and Conditions
We welcome reviews and genuine feedback based on stays at the properties featured on Country Cottages Online.
- Each review must relate to a stay within the past 3 years.
- Only one review accepted per group per booking (i.e. different party members cannot post reviews).
- All feedback should be factual, accurate, must not be discriminatory or defamatory and must not contain personal data or be illegal.
- Language must be kept respectful and reviews with swearwords will not be accepted.
- Spammy reviews which contain referrals to other websites or offers or promotional material will not be accepted.
- Cottage owners can request that we remove reviews if there is a cease and desist letter from an owner to a customer.
- If you have negative feedback about a property, we always recommend in the first instance that you contact the owner or agency direct in the first instance so that they can attempt to resolve the matter.
- Owner's have to confirm that you stayed at their property before reviews are published.
- Owners have the option to reply to feedback and all owner’s responses must meet the standards outlined above.
- If any reviews do not meet the above standards, or we have reason to believe that the review is not genuine, we can delete the feedback without notice to the holidaymaker or the owner without explanation or notification.