Holiday cottages near Ludlow in Shropshire
>>> Click here for a list of holiday cottages near Ludlow
Ludlow is a fascinating town to visit. It incorporates a splendid mix of ancient and new plus castle, thriving market and some of the best restaurants in the country.
|Views of the historic town of Ludlow in Shropshire
There is a rolling programme of events and something for tourists to see or do. The minstrels above were performing in the street during the Green Festival.
Ludlow is an excellent base for exploring Herefordshire, Worcestershire and the Marches.
Wonderful countryside dotted with farms around Shropshire and the Welsh borders. Wild flower filled grass verges and hedgerows, buttercup filled meadows.
Visit the Elan Valley for outstanding beauty.
Numerous footpaths and bridleways.
- holiday cottages near Ludlow
- self-catering rentals near Hay-onWye, Herefordshire
- self-catering cottages Herefordshire
- self-catering cottages Worcestershire
- historic cottages with period features
- country cottages near Ludlow