Choose from 2 Beautiful Romantic Rural Retreats at Brickyard Farm
Searching for a romantic hideaway in the scenic Somerset Levels? If so, choose from two lovely romantic retreats at Brickyard Farm, just 5 minutes' walk from the tranquil village of Wedmore and 5 miles from Cheddar. Set in the scenic Somerset countryside, each of these couple's cottages has been beautifully decorated and offers ample rural charm. Both cottages benefit from Wifi
The accommodation at Ian's Cottage
With beautiful country views from the bedroom and lounge out across the fields to the Mendip Hills, Ian's Cottage is a lovely rural retreat.
Inside there is:
• A cosy lounge with a warming woodburner, TV and dining table.
• A pretty romantic bedroom with a king-sized bed.
• A kitchen with electric cooker, coffee machine, washing machine and microwave.
• A bathroom with bath (shower over), hand basin and WC.
Outside is a lovely table where you can sit out and enjoy a morning coffee or an evening glass of wine whilst soaking up the glorious rural location.
The layout of Wilf's Barn
This pretty cottage oozes country charm and features:
• an open plan living area with a comfy sofa set by a warming open fire and TV, a romantic dining area set next to French doors that open out to the terrace and a well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, coffee machine, washing machine and dishwasher.
• a mezzanine bedroom area with double bed.
• a bathroom with bath (plus shower over), hand basin and WC.
Outside is a tranquil terrace where you can dine alfresco and really make the most of this beautiful rural location.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019
Special Features:Entertainment Facilities:
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: electric
- Dining Table Seats: 2
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
Garden and Outdoors:
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Ian's Cottage has a private lawned garden Wilf's Barn has a gravelled outside area, both have garden furniture.
- Ian's Cottage has country views across the fields to the Mendip Hills.
Owner's Website / Book Online
Book this cottage in Somerset direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
25% deposit required. Balance due 6 weeks before holiday commences. Full payment due within 2 days for bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance.
Golf at Isle of Wedmore Golf Club
Fishing at Lands End Fisheries and Avalon Fisheries
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Walking from the cottage and on the Mendip Hills an AONB
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Bristol Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Wells - Cathedral, Bishops Palace, Market
Glastonbury - Tor and Abbey
Cheddar Gorge and Caves
Shapwick Heath Nature Reserve
City of Bath
Tyntesfield House, NT
Weston super Mare
Annual Events: Starling murmurations on the Somerset Levels Nov-Feb
North Somerset Show - May
Royal Bath and West Show - May
Badminton Horse Trials - May
Weston Air Festival - June
Wedmore Street Fair - July
The Godney Gathering July
Bristol Harbour Festival - July
Wedmore Harvest Home - August
Bristol International Balloon Festival - August
Glastonbury Extravaganza - August
Wedmore real Ale Festival - September
Somerset Arts Week festival - October
Wells Festival of Literature - October
Carnival Season in Somerset - November
Wedmore by Candlelight - December
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Swan - Wedmore
The George - Wedmore
The New Inn - Wedmore
The Sheppey - Godney
The White Horse - Mark
The Bird in Hand - Westhay
The Wheatsheaf Inn - Stone Allerton
The Ethicurean - Wrington