Self-catering holiday accommodation in Sussex
Find self-catering holiday accommodation in Sussex and on the south coast of England. Please use the links to find self-catering cottages, houses, and pine lodges in Sussex below:
- country cottages in Sussex
- self-catering near Gatwick Airport, Sussex
- country cottages in West Sussex
Self-catering lodges with golf and full use of leisure facilities, near Horsham, in Sussex
These attractive, self-catering Norwegian log cabins in the peaceful Sussex countryside have two en-suite bedrooms. The cabins overlook the fairway of Cottesmore’s 9th hole on the Griffin course. Residents will be able to use all the facilities the club has to offer.
There are also many country pursuits to be enjoyed in the local area.
The clubhouse bar and restaurants can also be enjoyed by our guests. From the clubhouse balcony you can look out over the golf courses and it is hard to believe that you are only 15 minutes from Gatwick airport, 1 hour from the centre of London or half an hour to Brighton and the south coast.The fresh, contemporary, Norwegian-style lodges overlooking lush fairways, provide an ideal setting for a week's retreat from busy life. Designed to a high standard, they offer every comfort for your self-catering stay:
- Two twin /king-sized double en-suite bedrooms Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Large decked veranda Colour TV/DVD All bed linen and towels provided Welcome pack Full use of health club facilities which include swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa, tennis courts, and gym
- Guest rates on green fees
Changeover day for these pine lodges in Sussex is Friday. Weekly lets only.
Things to do and places to see in Sussex:
- Paintballing, Quad biking, Children’s farm, Fly fishing at Chalk Springs, Walks on South Down Way, Horse racing at Plumpton and Fontwell,Leonardslee
- Nymans Gardens Gardens situated in the village of Lower Beeding, 5 miles south-east of Horsham,
- Hickstead All England Show Jumping Ground,
- Brighton Pier and Beach,
- Chessington World of Adventure,
- Arundel Castle.
Numerous other places to visit in Sussex including gardens, castles, and tourist attractions of all varieties.
Please click on the photograph to explore details of these pine lodges, leisure facilities, the golf course and self-catering details.
>>>> Click for more holiday cottages in Sussex