Self-catering house in the Lake District
The Lake District is one the best loved areas of England. It is a popular weekend break destination because it offeres such magnificent scenery and the opportunity for walking with lovely views which makes any effort all the more worthwhile.
People of all ages find holidays in the Lake District enjoyable. It is very well developed for tourism and offers everything from simple waks, climbing and orienteering to visitor attractions and outdoor activities such as sailing or hang gliding. The following pages may help to point you in the right direction to find a suitable holiday in the Lakes for your particular situation.
country cottages and self-catering accommodation in the Lake District can be viewed under Cumbria in the menu on the right Also:
- Self-catering country cottages in Eskdale, Cumbria
- Self-catering cottages near Ravenglass, Lake District
- Self-catering cottages near Grizedale Forest, Cumbria
- Cottages in Ambleside, lake District, sleep 2 people
- pet friendly holiday cottages Cumbria
Use the Search Assistant to find a self catering holiday cottage matching your criteria and enjoy a well deserved break in the Lake District