Pet friendly self catering cottages in Tregaron, Ceredigion, Wales
We frequently receive requests from people wanting to stay near family and friends in Tregaron, especially for Christmas, New Year and birthdays, and want to bring their dogs with them.
We have a wide range of dog friendly holiday cottages, houses, log cabins and apartments available but not always in a specific town. Any dog friendly self catering accommodation in Tregaron that we may currently have will be shown below.
Alternatively, take a look at dog friendly self catering accommodation in Ceredigion, which may be amenable to you if you have your own transport.
If you are not limited to Tregaron, you may wish to search the cottage listings for dog friendly holiday cottages, houses and log cabins elsewhere in Britain and Ireland.
Cottage search for dog friendly self catering accommodation generally.
2 bedroom Unusual Self-Catering, Mid Wales.
Unique character cottage with a lovely location by the Cors Caron National Nature Reserve, with glorious views over the Cambrian Mountains and Aeron Valley, this is a special place to stay.
Special features: free internet access.
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Pet Friendly: Yes (2 dogs welcome)
Quality Rating: (4)
here to email owner
more info >
Next availability: from 30 November 2015 to 24 December 2015; from 31 December 2015 to 29 January 2016; from 26 February 2016 to 13 May 2016;
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk
- » Pet-friendly cottages with a wet room
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Tyne and Wear and Northern England
- » Pet-friendly cottages in Wales sleeping at least 4 people and available for Christmas week
- » Pet-friendly cottages sleep 8
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Sussex
- » Pet-friendly 3 bedroom cottages
- » Pet-friendly cottages in the Midlands available for New Year
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Avebury, Wiltshire
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Glasgow, Scotland