Blaenpant Mansion - Cardigan, Pembrokeshire, Wales
|01239 682632 or 07901530517|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Jessie Heinrich-Davis
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £700 to £2190 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 12 to 18 people in 6 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2.5
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian Country Mansion, with relaxing Outdoor Hot Tub from December. Sleeps 16(18)
Peaceful rural setting in own grounds of 13 acres. Situated above the picturesque Teifi valley, 2 miles from Cenarth, 5 miles from Cardigan and Cardigan Bay. A selection of lovely sandy beaches and small coves within 5-10 miles. Close to Pembrokeshire National Park and coastal paths.
The house is ideal for family get-togethers and holidays in the country for families with children or for small hobby groups, such as photographic or artists, who would like a large house for a trip away.
Also a wonderful setting for special celebrations, birthdays, and very memorable stag and hen parties, as our visitors keep telling us!The woods and land around are lovely to explore and the animals, donkeys, ponies and Wiliam the pig are great favourites with old and young!
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- Historical Property
- Grade II listed Mansion.Built 1750, with most original features retained internally and out.once the center of a large and influential country estate.
- With Exposed Beams
- Indoor storage for bicycles.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 3 Double Bed(s)
- 9 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Large enclosed garden with several acres of accessible surrounding grounds
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Games Room: Full size table tennis and table football.
Blaenpant Mansion offers well appointed accommodation with a warm, light and airy atmosphere, it is a grade II listed Georgian mansion, with the original wood panelling, carved columns and ornamental plasterwork, wood floors as well as many other original features retained. The house is efficiently heated by a modern oil fired system. There is direct access to the enclosed front garden from all ground floor rooms via french windows. The kitchen is well equipped, with 5 burner gas hob, double electric fan oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The Dining Room seats 16 and has a large, beautifully made refectory table. The comfortable 30'x 15' original Georgian Drawing Room has a large open fire. The main entrance hall leads to a second open hallway with oak staircase to first and second floors, each with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The first floor includes 2 large master bedrooms, 1 with open fire. The unrestored old library serves as a games room with table tennis and table football. Large gas barbeque.
In the words of one guest: "enough space to be with the whole family in comfort, and also to be able to enjoy some peace and quiet". Plenty of level lawn and meadows for ball games. The woodland is a natural adventure playground for young and old. Excellent walks through countryside and woodland to Cenarth (2 miles) with the beautiful falls, 2 pubs and a small leisure centre. Many opportunities for outdoor sports such as walking the coastal path, canoeing, sailing, cycling, quadbiking, coasteering or just relax and meet our friendly ponies, donkeys, pigs and chickens.
The owners live in the grounds in the now separate North Wing and are always willing to help with any questions. Please contact us by e-mail or by telephone on 01239 682 89601239 682 632.
Sleeps up to 16(18).
Please note we offer reduced rates for groups of 12 or less people. We also offer a discount for consecutive weeks booked.
Please visit http://www.blaenpantmansion.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Beaches of Cardigan bay and Pembrokeshire, Cenarth-falls, Cilgerran wildlife park, Pembrokeshire National Park, Oakwood leisure park, Preseli Mountains, Bicycle and mountain bike trails. As well as a wide choice of out-door activities which we are happy to pre arrange and book ready for your stay.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Carmarthen railway station
Recommended Places to Visit: Newquay, Oakwood, Botanical Garden of Wales, Llanachaeron National Trust country house, St.Davids Cathedral, Centre for Alternative Energy at Machanlleth.
Annual Events: Barley Saturday, traditional stallion parade in Cardigan, last Saturday in March
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Three Horseshoes Cenarth, local pub Penllwynddu, Pentre Inn at Llangrannog.
Local Sports: Mountain biking, horse riding, wind surfing, canoeing, coasteering, fishing, walking.
Cardigan, historic picturesque town at the estuary of the Teifi river.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Country Cottages
Ty Pren Pet-Friendly Log Cabin, South Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Asheston Eco Barns Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
Mill Lodge Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
The Corn Mill Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
The Corn Loft Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
St. Nons Bay Cottages Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357