Bwthyn Bach Farmstay, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park - Newport, Pembrokeshire, WalesAdd to Favourites
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £333 to £818 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Bwthyn Bach Farmstay, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 2017 years. Read More
Maintained to a very high standard, these cottages offer good clean and comfortable holiday accommodation in the pleasant surroundings of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. There are beaches and coastal walks nearby, in addition to a day out or more discovering the town of Newport at the estuary of the River Afon Nyfer, under 10 minutes’ drive away.
Perfect for a walking holiday, each cottage has a gravel garden with garden seating.
Inside each cottage is a sitting room with a TV and woodburner in the sitting room, a dining table and through the open-plan layout into a fitted kitchen with a built-in dishwasher and fridge-freezer.
The two bedrooms consist of a king-size and a twin making the accommodation eminently suitable for two couples of a couple with two children. A cot is also available by arrangement.
The accommodation is of a good quality and designed to please, there are whitewashed feature stone walls and country style oak beams. The bathroom has a bath and shower so that guests can select their preference.
Lots of days out possible in this part of Wales, there are several castles within easy reach, such as Cardigan Castle and the ruins of Cilgerran medieval fortress. The former Benedictine abbey, St. Dogmaels is now a varied visitor centre which hosts a local farmer’s market every Tuesday. Holidaymakers might relish the chance to purchase genuine local organic produce and good Welsh cheese to take home as gifts. A museum and café make a trip here more worthwhile.
- With Exposed Beams
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Enclosed patio area with garden furniture
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Y Cartws Farm-Stay, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Wales, Pembrokeshire, Newport
Hafod Villa Wales, Pembrokeshire, Moylegrove
Hafod Grove Wales, Pembrokeshire, Moylegrove
Berian Cross, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Wales, Pembrokeshire, Brynberian
Valley View Cottages Wales, Pembrokeshire, Newchapel
Beeches Countryside Lodge, Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, Narberth
Spa hot tub break in luxury log cabin nestling in the heart of the lakes - the ultimate in relaxation 2 nights from £295 call 07725819384 now for amazing deals .
This special offer ends on 03-02-2017
Luxury romantic Valentines break in cosy hideaway with private spa hot tub under cover - impress your partner in the fantastic location close to busy village call 07725819384 now to book.
This special offer ends on 12-02-2017