Templecombe Park - Templecombe, Somerset, England
|01747811243 or 07767 686379|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. sarah campos
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £2450 to £4250 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 10 to 22 people in 9 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 5
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Templecombe Park has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 6 years. Read More
Looking for a country house to rent for a special occasion or large group getaway? Templecombe Park is a huge impressive large country house set within its own grounds in scenic Somerset and is close to both the Cranbourne Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) and the Dorset AONB.
With a rich history, this listed country manor is a superb place for large groups of up to 22 and features a comfortable high quality interior so you can relax and enjoy spending time with friends and/or family in style and comfort. This house was built for entertaining and whatever the occasion is bound to impress.
Features such as the warm bubbly outdoor hot tub, sauna and swimming pool add to this property’s ample appeal. There is even a games room with three quarter size billiard table and games where those with a competitive spirit can enjoy fun times with family or friends. And last but by no means least, there is a hard tennis court.
The accommodation comprises:
• A sitting room with an open fireplace, cosy feel and garden views.
• A huge drawing room with two separate sitting areas; one by the open fire and the other by a large flat screen TV. This room also has a grand piano.
• An oak panelled dining room with open fire and garden views, ideal for celebrating special occasions altogether.
• A large well equipped kitchen with three oven Aga.
• A garden room/conservatory with large table for eating breakfast.
• Two ground floor cloakrooms with WCs.
• There are 9 bedrooms;
o A ground floor bedroom with twin beds.
o A large master bedroom with a super king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and dressing room.
o A spacious bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite dressing room, as well as a bathroom right next door to this room.
o A bedroom with a romantic super king-size sleigh bed.
o A double bedroom with garden views.
o A twin bedroom with garden views.
o A family bedroom with twin beds and a sofa bed (this room also has its own kitchenette area and bathroom).
o An attic bedroom with high ceilings with twin beds with truckles under (this room can sleep 4).
o An attic bedroom with four single beds.
The swimming pool is housed in a pool house which is situated next to the garden room. The door to the pool room can be locked and this area features a changing room plus shower and utility room.
Please note that the house is centrally heated but the attic bedrooms instead feature individual heaters.
Outside there are glorious gardens with lawns and well maintained and presented shrubbery and hedges close to the house. The garden features a rose covered pergola walkway, a formal garden area with lavender, a vegetable garden and even an area with palm trees, as well as a particularly lovely magnolia tree.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2011
- Historical Property
- With Exposed Beams
- Sky TV
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Three oven Aga
- Dining Table Seats: 20
- 3 Superking Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 15 Single Bed(s)
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Garden: 5 acres of garden and paddocks
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Games Room: The games room features a 3/4 size billiard table along with other games.
- Air Conditioning
- distance country views
Please visit http://www.countryholidayhouse.com/templecombe-park to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Templecombe
Recommended Places to Visit: sherborne castles, Stonehenge, Longleat, Bath, Jurassic Coast, new Forest,
Annual Events: Templecombe medieval pagent, sherborne castle country Fair, great Dorset Steam Fair,
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Red Lion at Babcary, Lord Poulet Arms, Three wishes Sherborne.
Small village within easy reach of the historic towns of Shaftesbury and Sherborne
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Courtyard Barn England, Somerset, Horsington
Swallows Manor England, Dorset, Sturminster Newton
Chaffeymoor Grange England, Dorset, Gillingham
4 Bridge Cottages England, Somerset, Marston Magna
Stables Holiday Cottage England, Dorset, Sturminster Newton
Unique Self-Catering Old Chapel England, Dorset, Huntingford