The Treehouse - Taunton, Somerset, England
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 2 to 5 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
'Stay in Britain's First Self Catering Treehouse!' Welcome to the Treehouse , a luxury Treehouse Holiday Home, sleeping up to five guests. Visit this unique holiday destination and enjoy an exclusive and exciting holiday surrounded by some of the most lovely countryside in England.
The treehouse is situated in the beautiful conservation village of Halse in Somerset. It is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty between Exmoor, The Brendon, Blackdown and Quantock Hills. Halse is only six miles from Junction 25 of the M5, making the Treehouse @ West Hayes a perfect location for both short breaks and longer holidays.
Guests of the Treehouse are welcome to use a shared indoor swimming pool from March 2012.
'Aspire to Great Heights, a unique concept in 5 star self catering holidays'.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2007
|01823 431622 or 07813 821475|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Kate Rucklidge
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
This unusual and imaginative self catering accommodation is built into a tree.
An inviting space that offers our guests an exclusive and exquisite retreat - the fairy tale exterior of the Treehouse opens to reveal a spacious, sumptuous interior, carefully designed to sleep up to five people in luxurious surroundings.
The open plan living area contains the kitchen, dining and sitting areas. The solid wood floor feels warm all year round with the benefit of underfloor heating running throughout the Treehouse. The simple Shaker style kitchen compliments all that is organic and natural at the Treehouse. It's stunning simplicity blends with all the 21st Century appliances one would expect.
In the living area comfy sofas and a fabulous woodburning stove makes a great space for relaxing. There is a comfortable dining area with plenty of space for five to eat, and lots of opportunities to watch the ponies and sheep grazing in the field below.
A stay in this unsual luxury self catering property is unforgettable. The master bedroom, entered by ascending a magical spiral staircase is a wonderful room! The leaves of the magnificent Lime Tree gently stroke the cedar shingle and timber clad exterior, whilst the fabulous starlit Somerset skies can be glimpsed through the fairy tale skylights and sensational opening triangular windows. The six foot white iron bed with silky Egyptian cotton bedlinen lies beneath a triangular skylight, you can lie in bed and be within the tree's wonderful canopy and also beneath the stars.
The house has welcome little extras such as an iPod dock and WiFI Internet.
Please visit http://www.lavenderhillholidays.co.uk/properties.asp?id=101 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Exceallant sporting and walking opportunities, many National Trust Properites nearby, North and South Coast beaches, many fabulous days out for children. The county town of Taunton provides many ammenities including, Theatre, Cinema, 10 pin bowling, Horse Racing, First Class Cricket and great shopping.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton Railway Station (6 miles), Bristol Airport (30 miles)
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Many top quality village inns and restaurants. The County town of Taunton has many lovely Eateries and Take Aways
Local Sports: Horse Riding, Surfing, Golf, Country pursuits.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Large group accommodation - Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Self Catering Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar Country Cottages
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357