Millgrove House - Taunton, Somerset, England
|01884 849 127 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Melanie Alford
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1000 to £4500 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 12 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Millgrove House has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 8 years. Read More
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
- With Exposed Beams
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 10
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Attractive lawned and shrubbed garden, BBQ area and outside play area
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Pool Table, Air Hockey, Ping Pong
- Locate in the village if Staplegrove on the edge of the county town of Taunton in between the beautiful Quantocks and Blackdown Hills.
The 4 bedrooms can be found on the 2nd floor. The master of which is en-suite and very spacious, there is also a further spacious family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
The bed layout can be altered to twins or doubles in all rooms to suit your individual needs. There is luxury white cotton bedding in all the bedrooms and ample storage in the pine cabinets and wardrobes. The master bedroom has stunning views towards the Quantock Hills, which can be easily reached in just a short drive, giving access to fantastic scenery, beaches and some lovely country pubs. There are lots of facilities in the local area from Golf Clubs to the luxury of Cedar Falls Health Spa, horse riding across Exmoor or a calm steam train journey to Minehead.
Please visit http://www.blackdownluxurylettings.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
This is a very popular area, ideally suited to visit towns and countryside, on the edge of the Quantock Hills and within an hour's drive of Exmoor and a little more to Dartmoor. There are many fantastic local places to visit and activities to interest all age groups. There are numerous local golf courses, farm shops, Butlins Water Park is only 1 hour's drive, Beaches within 30 minutes and picturesque villages.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton - 10 minutes
Recommended Places to Visit: Porlock, Lynton and Lymouth are all fabulous, with stunning views and attractive boutique shops and restaurants. Cedar Falls if you prefer a day of pampering, Powderham Castle, Bicton Park and Gardens near Exeter, Cricket St Thomas Wildlife Park, Nr Chard, Diggerland, Nr Cullompton, Dunster Castle, Minehead, Fleet Air Arm Museum, Yeovil.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The are various restaurants within the town centre; Jenny at Tristans, Zizzi, Pizza Express, Italian, Chinese, Indian and French cuisine. Or if a country pub is more your scene take a trip to Culmstock and visit the Culm Valley Inn on the Blackdown Hills a little rough around the edges but the most delightful food. Alternatively The Globe, Appley, The Merry Harriers or The Half Moon Clayhidon, Podshavers, North Petherton, to mention just a few.
Local Sports: Horse riding, Golf, Walking and country pursuits
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
The Long Barn England, Somerset, Taunton
Winters Lodge England, Somerset, Spaxton
The Treehouse England, Somerset, Taunton
Lavender Barn England, Somerset, Halse
Dobbie's Barn England, Somerset, Spaxton
Cornflower Cottage England, Somerset, Taunton
Impress your partner with a luxury break £260 for 2 nights or £360 for 3 nights in stunning log cabin hideaway with private outdoor spa hot tub & heated decked area - gorgeous peaceful location within easy walking distance of busy village don't miss out on this very special offer call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 21-03-2017
Clonleason Gate Lodge
4 nights in March for a couple in our tranquil riverside cottage! Spring at it's very best awaits you just a short hop from Dublin Airport.
This special offer ends on 10-03-2017