The Old Manor - Blandford Forum, Dorset, England
|01747811243 or 07767 686379|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. sarah campos
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £2450 to £3950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 10 to 21 people in 9 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (6 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for The Old Manor has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 6 years. Read More
Experience a real escape to the country with a stay at the Old Manor in Dorset. Set within a generous 2 acres of gardens and grounds, this is a fabulous 9 bedroom historical manor house suitable for the most special of occasions and celebrations.
With a good quality comfortable interior this is a real home from home where you can relax with friends or family. The outdoor hot tub, games room with table football, pool table, table tennis and air hockey along with the beautiful lavender fringed gardens all help to make this a special place to stay, just 10 miles from Poole and the Dorset coast.
Inside this impressive property is an elegant lounge with three comfortable sofas and large TV with Freeview and Sky, a cosy snug with open fireplace, a dining room with two tables seating up to 20 in total, a utility and boot room and a large family kitchen complete with four oven Aga (off in summer), a large electric oven, two dishwashers, coffee machine, pantry and American fridge freezer.
There are 9 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The bedrooms comprise:
- On the first floor there are three bedrooms which can be made up as either a twin or double (one with a sunny double aspect and one with garden views), a bedroom with luxurious superking size handmade bed, a master bedroom with romantic four poster bed and dressing room. On the second floor there is a south facing twin bedroom with exposed wooden beams and a cosy single bedroom with exposed beams and a spacious bedroom which can be arranged as two doubles or four singles.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2011
- Historical Property
- Listed Building.
- With Exposed Beams
- all single beds are zip and link and can be used as doubles
- Sky TV
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Aga and electric
- Dining Table Seats: 20
- 2 Superking Bed(s)
- 15 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Sofabed(s)/Futon(s)
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Wood Stove
- Garden: 2 acres
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- Games Room: Table football, Air hockey, Pool table and Table Tennis.
- distance countryside views
Please visit http://www.countryholidayhouse.com/old-manor to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Our T&Cs apply see our website
Dorset coastline nearby, Bournemouth and Weymouth within reach, as is the Moors Valley Country Park and Forest.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, cycling and horse riding.
Blandford forum is renown for its georgian architecture, shops and market.
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Pet friendly holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Mansions to rent for events and party weekends in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset, sleep 6 to 8 people
- » Self-catering country cottages on the south coast of England with a local pub
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages south east England
- » Holiday lets in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Dorset, England
- » Self-catering cottages for holidays in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages south coast of England
- » Cottages and large houses in Dorset
- » Large houses to rent in Dorset for self-catering breaks of 2 to 3 days upwards
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset
- » Large Manor House in Dorset for self catering rentals
- » Luxury Self Catering Dorset
Similar English Country Cottages
Shepherd's Hut Barn, rural Dorset England, Dorset, Winterborne Whitechurch
The Old Stables Holiday Barn England, Dorset, Winterborne Stickland
Canford Dairy England, Dorset, Wimborne Minster
Corner Pet-Friendly Barn, Dorset AONB England, Dorset, Winterborne Stickland
Southover House England, Dorset, Tolpuddle
Victoria & Albert Suite Barn Conversion England, Dorset, Blandford Forum
Apple Loft at Twistgates Farm Cottages
3 nights from Tue 2nd May for £195, or 2 nights from Fri 5th May for £185, but take ALL 5 nights for just £325.
This special offer ends on 07-05-2017
Meadow Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
Includes Bank Holiday Monday.
This special offer ends on 03-05-2017
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
Breath in fresh air, relax in the peace and tranquility of the surrounding Blackdown Hills, or visit the sea - Jurassic Coast only 30 mins drive.
This special offer ends on 05-05-2017
Enjoy the whole estate for your exclusive use.
This special offer ends on 21-05-2017