Dove Cottage - Aberdyfi, Gwynedd, Wales
|07463441455 or 07463441455|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. William Garton-Jones
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £475 to £892 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 4
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 1
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Dove Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 6 years. Read More
Looking to get away to coastal Snowdonia and want to stay in welcoming high quality accommodation? If so, a stay at Dove Cottage could be a great choice.
Located just to the side, behind but set back from Llanfendigaid Country House, this pretty family-friendly holiday cottage enjoys lovely garden views out over the grounds of Llanfendigaid and to the rear is sheltered by trees. Take a look at the photos to get a feel for this beautiful setting nestled amidst greenery.
Dating back to 1868, this is a charming characterful cottage. Inside, the accommodation is configured in an upside-down style where the living accommodation is located on the first floor to make the most of the views and the bedroom accommodation is situated on the ground floor.
Upstairs is the sociable open plan living area which is complete with a comfortable lounge area with TV, kitchen area and dining area. This area features exposed wooden beams which adds to the property’s charm and appeal.
Downstairs is a romantic double bedroom with an ornate wooden bed and one comfortable twin bedroom. Also on this floor is the family bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
No pets are permitted at this property.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2011
- Historical Property
- Grade II* Listed
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electric
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Garden views out over the grounds of Llanfendigaid Country House.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Gwynedd.
Castles Miniature railways Centre for Alternative Technology Aberdyfi Mountains Waterfalls
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Station: Tonfanau (1 mile) Airport: Welshpool (35 miles), Birmingham (100 miles)
Recommended Places to Visit: Dolgoch Falls Centre for Alternative Technology Cader Idris Harlech Castle and many more...
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Indiana, Fairbourne Sea Breeze, Aberdyfi Riverside, Pennal
Local Sports: Sailing, golf, riding, sea & river fishing, quad biking, mountain biking, wind surfing, surfing, swimming
Aberdyfi is a lovely resort village that used to be (& still is) a fishing port. Llanfendigaid is in the countryside a little way north of Aberdyfi
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Llanrwst, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Llanbedr north Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Porthmadog, in Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Llanberis, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Betws-y-Coed, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Portmeirion, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abergele, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Caernarfon, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Pwllheli, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gellilydan, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abersoch, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Holyhead, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering holidays in Morfa Nefyn, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ganllwyd, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Arthog, Gwynedd
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Blaenau Ffestiniog north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bangor, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Conwy, Gwynedd, north Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Llanfendigaid Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdyfi
The Cow Shed Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdyfi
Stable Cottage Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdyfi
Brodawel Dog-Friendly House, coastal Snowdonia Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdovey
Arosfa Wales, Gwynedd, Friog
Aberdovey Cottage with Countryside Views Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdovey
Old Guadaloupe Farm House
SPECIAL OFFER Trip Advisor certificate of excellence Private Hot, Private Hot Tub,3rd-7th April + Easter Midweek 17th-21st April 4 nights £510.
This special offer ends on 07-04-2017
Old Guadaloupe Cottage
TripAdvisor certificate of excellence, 4 Star Private Hot Tub, 10th-14th April 4 nights £300.
This special offer ends on 14-04-2017
The Miller's Cottage at Hele Bay
Complimentary cream tea in our award winning tearoom when you stay in the cosy Miller's Cottage just 300m from the SEA next to Heritage working watermill with BEACH just 300m and 2 good pubs within 2 mins walk, ideal for DOGS (and children).
This special offer ends on 23-04-2017
Free bottle of wine for Easter bookings between 10 and 17 April.
This special offer ends on 17-04-2017
Old Barn Cottages
Unusually for this time of year we still have availability in The Granary for the entire two-week Easter period.
This special offer ends on 22-04-2017
Easter Holiday availability from £365
This special offer ends on 22-04-2017