Bay View Beach Cottage, North Wales - Aberdovey, Gwynedd, Wales
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £314 to £730 per week
Number of units of accommodation:
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Bay View Beach Cottage is a fantastic 2 bedroom holiday home with lovely estuary views which also benefits from an elevated location high above the seaside town of Aberdovey. With modern and comfortable accommodation throughout this is a fantastic Welsh holiday cottage with plenty to recommend it.
Inside there is a lounge with a warming woodburner and dining area, a luxurious kitchen complete with granite worktops and two bedrooms (one with a super king-size bed and en-suite shower room and another with a super king-size bedroom and en-suite bathroom). Outside there is a fantastic patio area/sundeck complete with garden furniture and there are also landscaped gardens complete with Wendy House.
The town of Aberdovey is just 10 minutes walk away where you will find wonderful sandy beaches as well as a good selection of shops, restaurants and tea rooms and a golf course.
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
Please visit http://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottages/5527.php?rfx=10025&inrfx=10025 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Gwynedd.
Aberdovey is a lovely harbour village, which boasts sandy beaches, a championship links golf course, shops, pubs and restaurants. The beaches are popular with swimmers, surfers, watersport enthusiasts and fishermen. There are many attractions and places to see close to Aberdovey, including the Talyllyn Stream Railway, the peaks of Cader Idris and Aran Fawddwy, and the valleys of Dovey and Dysynni.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Llanrwst, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Llanbedr north Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Porthmadog, in Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Llanberis, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Betws-y-Coed, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Portmeirion, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abergele, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Caernarfon, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Pwllheli, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gellilydan, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abersoch, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Holyhead, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering holidays in Morfa Nefyn, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ganllwyd, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Arthog, Gwynedd
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Blaenau Ffestiniog north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bangor, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Conwy, Gwynedd, north Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Brodawel Dog-Friendly House Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdovey
Llanfendigaid Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdyfi
Tan Yr Allt Dog-Friendly Cottage Wales, Gwynedd, Barmouth
The Barn Pet-Friendly Cottage, Near Aberystwyth, Mid Wales Wales, Ceredigion, Llangwyryfon
The Old Mill Family-Cottage Wales, Gwynedd, Talybont
Pensarn Hall Dogs-welcome Cottage, North Wales Wales, Gwynedd, Llanbedr
River Bank Cottage
Short break offer.
This special offer ends on 25-04-2015
Last minute cancellation makes availability over Easter in unique contemporary log cabin with private heart shaped outdoor spa hot tub under permanent cover in beautiful peaceful & private location with amazing balcony & outdoor space partially under cover with BBQ & external kitchen modern contemporary furnishings close to busy Bowness village & lake - many visitor attractions, plenty of great bars, cafes & restaurants - don't miss this opportunity call 07725819384 for details & to book.
This special offer ends on 06-04-2015
Lingmell House - Lower Gale
£200 price cut ! Now £595 was £795!!for 7 nights commencing sat 18th April!!!!.
This special offer ends on 25-04-2015
6 April - 3 nights reduced to £1000.
This special offer ends on 09-04-2015