The Granary - Taunton, Somerset, England
|01823 480570 or 07980 601670|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Ms. Elizabeth Bray
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £990 to £1295 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 2 to 7 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
The owner/agency for The Granary has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 7 years. Read More
The VisitBritain 4 star rated Granary is a stylish barn conversion set in rural Somerset, close to Taunton. This cottage sleeps a maximum of 7 people across 3 bedrooms (1 king size and 2 twin bedrooms) and 2 bathrooms. There is a family bathroom upstairs and a convenient shower room downstairs.
The kitchen is modern and fully-equipped, with a dishwasher, and there is dining space for up to 8 people.
The living area includes a wide screen TV and DVD player and there is WiFi throughout the property. You can enjoy exclusive hot tub use; Includes exclusive hot tub use, located at the spa room beside The Granary and The Old Mill. The Granary booked with The Old Mill sleeps max 16.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
- Historical Property
- Beautiful converted barn, with original features
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electric
- Dining Table Seats: 8
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Garden: Large garden, hot tub use included at the spa room, beside The Granary
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Beautiful countryside views across idyllic Somerset countryside, where cows and their calves graze peacefully on this working farm.
Options on site to pre book include spa pampering, clay pigeon shooting, dance class, catering, art/drawing class and murder mystery evening. There is ample parking.
Please visit http://www.somersetcountryescape.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
On site activities to prebook: Spa pampering Clay pigeon shooting Dance Class Art, life drawing class Murder Mystery evening Catering Two day continental breakfast pack pre order All options on site
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton Train station and Bristol airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Lyme Regis Exeter Taunton Glastonbury
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Canal Inn Wrantage Bird in Hand North Curry Drop off meals available Catering Lovely country pubs within walking distance
Local Sports: Clay pigeon shooting on site, spa pampering on site, dance class, life drawing, Murder Mystery evening and catering, all to pre book and on site. Fishing and horse riding nearby
The County town, with a wide range of restaurants, shops , museum and entertainment.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
The Old Mill England, Somerset, Taunton
Cannington Grange England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Ruscombe Hall England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Shepherds Cottage England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Toad Hall England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Honeycombe Cottage England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Lower Campscott Farm Lodges and Cottages
Due to cancellation, Stable Cottage now available for Easter,each sleeps 3 plus a cot; join farmer Tony and help feed the animals, collect the eggs & explore the farm trail.
This special offer ends on 21-04-2017
Late break offer - Arriving Friday 7th April now £329 pw or short break from £215 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 4, pets welcome, scenic views.
This special offer ends on 14-04-2017
Easter Special - Book a 7 night stay commencing Saturday 15th April and we will include a Chocolate Easter Treat in your welcome pack!.
This special offer ends on 13-04-2017
3 or 4 night short breaks in this romantic cottage for couples set in the valley at Dittiscombe in South Devon, £325 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 03-04-2017
Waterlake Cottage, Orcheston, nr Stonehenge
EASTER SCHOOL HOLS - 10% DISCOUNT - special offer 10-14 April 4 nights at £277.
This special offer ends on 14-04-2017