Lakeside - Quarry Hockford Cottages - Tiverton, Devon, England
|01398 361430 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Tod Bainbridge
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £300 to £600 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 4
Sleeps from 2 to 5 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (3 dogs welcome)
Lakeside is a single-story wooden lodge new for 2014 that sits in a self-contained fully-fenced area beside our new lake. You can sit on the veranda and enjoy an evening drink watching the swallows and house martins swooping for insects. Lakeside sleeps up to 7, in two double and one single bedrooms, one en suite, plus a further two if desired via a sofa bed. It has a luxury fitted kitchen including induction hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer and central heating. A tumble drier is available in a separate building. Linen and towels are provided and as with our other properties it has free Wi-Fi broadband access. There are no hidden extras.
This is an idyllic rural location and Lakeside benefits from lovely country views.
Excellent shared leisure facilities are available including an all-weather hard tennis court and a games room with table tennis table and darts.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
- Free WiFi and All Weather Tennis Court and Lake
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Induction Hob and fan oven
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 1 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Lawns and orchard
- Tennis Court
- Games Room: Table tennis and darts
- Rural pastures and lake
Please visit http://www.quarryhockford.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Situated above the cottages is “Chimney Down”, a beautiful open stretch of common land, ideal for dog walking, with spectacular panoramic views across Exmoor to the North and Dartmoor to the West. Within half a mile is the Staple Cross Inn, a 17th century pub serving food. Locally there are many attractions including National trust properties such as Knightshayes Court and Killerton House, and fishing and sailing can be enjoyed on Wimbleball reservoir. A trip on the West Somerset Railway, the country’s longest steam preservation railway line is only 12 miles away.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Tiverton Parkway
Recommended Places to Visit: Exmoor National Park Dartmoor National Park North and South Coasts Exeter and Wells Cathedrals Wimbleball Lake Grand Western Canal
Annual Events: A year round programme of events in Devon.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Staplecross Inn (1 mile)
Local Sports: Tennis, Sailing, Golf, Fishing, Walking
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar Country Cottages
West Pitt Farm Cottage England, Devon, Tiverton
Three Gates Farm England, Devon, Tiverton
The Cottage Beyond England, Somerset, Wellington
Kingfishers England, Devon, Cullompton
Woodpeckers England, Devon, Bradfield
Ramscombe England, Somerset, Taunton
Week starting Saturday 8th November 7 nights now £280 or Short breaks also available from £182 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 2 - 6 Free WiFi included.
This special offer ends on 14-11-2014
CHRISTMAS 2014 offer.
This special offer ends on 14-11-2014
Willows Holiday Cottage
Willows, with 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms, October half term short break from Tuesday 28th October for 3 or 4 nights £400 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 01-11-2014
Dittiscombe Holiday Cottages, South Devon
October half term in Dovecote, 3 nights £325 fully inclusive, sleeps 4, dogs welcome.
This special offer ends on 31-10-2014
4 Bridge Cottages
20% discount on half term week 2-9 Nov at £216.
This special offer ends on 09-11-2014