Lakeside - Quarry Hockford Cottages - Tiverton, Devon, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01398 361430 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Tod Bainbridge
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £300 to £600 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 4
Sleeps from 2 to 5 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (3 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for Lakeside - Quarry Hockford Cottages has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 8 years. Read More
Lakeside is a single-story wooden lodge new for 2014 that sits in a self-contained fully-fenced area beside our new lake. You can sit on the veranda and enjoy an evening drink watching the swallows and house martins swooping for insects. Lakeside sleeps up to 7, in two double and one single bedrooms, one en suite, plus a further two if desired via a sofa bed. It has a luxury fitted kitchen including induction hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer and central heating. A tumble drier is available in a separate building. Linen and towels are provided and as with our other properties it has free Wi-Fi broadband access. There are no hidden extras.
This is an idyllic rural location and Lakeside benefits from lovely country views.
Excellent shared leisure facilities are available including an all-weather hard tennis court and a games room with table tennis table and darts.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
- Free WiFi and All Weather Tennis Court and Lake
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Induction Hob and fan oven
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 1 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Lawns and orchard
- Tennis Court
- Games Room: Table tennis and darts
- Rural pastures and lake
Please visit http://www.quarryhockford.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Situated above the cottages is “Chimney Down”, a beautiful open stretch of common land, ideal for dog walking, with spectacular panoramic views across Exmoor to the North and Dartmoor to the West. Within half a mile is the Staple Cross Inn, a 17th century pub serving food. Locally there are many attractions including National trust properties such as Knightshayes Court and Killerton House, and fishing and sailing can be enjoyed on Wimbleball reservoir. A trip on the West Somerset Railway, the country’s longest steam preservation railway line is only 12 miles away.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Tiverton Parkway
Recommended Places to Visit: Exmoor National Park Dartmoor National Park North and South Coasts Exeter and Wells Cathedrals Wimbleball Lake Grand Western Canal
Annual Events: A year round programme of events in Devon.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Staplecross Inn (1 mile)
Local Sports: Tennis, Sailing, Golf, Fishing, Walking
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
Three Gates Farm England, Devon, Tiverton
The Cottage Beyond England, Somerset, Wellington
Kingfishers England, Devon, Cullompton
Woodpeckers England, Devon, Bradfield
The Quad England, Somerset, Wellington
Berry House England, Devon, Tiverton
Willows Holiday Cottage
Willows, up to 4 guests welcome at the reduced price.
This special offer ends on 10-09-2016
Limited availability for special offers in September in gorgeous contemporary studio with sunny balcony & hot tub - great peaceful location close to lake & busy village call 07735819384 now.
This special offer ends on 21-09-2016
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
4 nights for the price of 3 starting on Saturday 24th Sept.
This special offer ends on 28-09-2016
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
4 nights offered for the price of 3 in this cosy, country cottage.
This special offer ends on 17-09-2016
Weekend for 16 in lovely old mansion House with sea views 1025 for up to 16 guests in 7 bedrooms or £1425 for 22 in 10 bedrooms.
This special offer ends on 18-09-2016