Malston Mill - Kingsbridge, Devon, England
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Linda Gresham
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £370 to £1895 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 6
Sleeps from 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot available.
The owner/agency for Malston Mill has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for less than 1 year. Read More
Relax and Unwind in South Devon at Malston Mill Farm
Malston Mill Farm with its lovely location nestled in the South Devon countryside close to Kingsbridge and the coast is a great place to stay. The superb leisure facilities on site add to the already ample appeal of a holiday at this unspoilt location.
Choose the Best Cottage for you
There are 6 charming cottages to choose from at Malston Mill Farm, including romantic sleeps 2 one bedroom holiday homes, a cottage for 3 people, family cottages sleeping 4 people and a sleeps 6 holiday home. Each of the charming cottages boasts ample character and charm with features like exposed wooden beams.
Enjoy Fantastic Leisure Facilities at Malston Mill Farm
There are excellent leisure facilities to enjoy at Malston Mill Farm making this a great place to relax and unwind with friends or family on a cottage break. The indoor heated swimming pool with its gothic timbered ceiling is a fabulous place to enjoy a refreshing swim! (the pool is open over Christmas and New Year and between the 13th of February to the 28th of October). There is also an inviting outdoor swimming pool open in the summer months (perfect for cooling off in hot weather). The fantastic infra red sauna is available year round, as is the well equipped gym and the wonderful bubbly outdoor hot tub.
The facilities don't end there though, also on site is an all-weather tennis court, two games rooms (one with a pool table and one with table tennis, table football, darts, skittles and a soft play area for children under 5), as well as an outdoor children's play area with swings, rope swing, slide, climbing frame and lookout tower to keep the kids happy. A fantastic fishing lake where you fish for tench, rudd and carp, and beautiful landscape gardens which are home to a host of wildlife complete the facilities at this idyllic Devon location.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016
- On site laundry with washing machine. Tumble dryer charged at £1 per load.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electric cooker.
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Beautiful extensive shared parkland gardens to enjoy
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: table tennis, air hockey, table football, darts, plus a soft play area for the under 5s and a separate snooker/pool room.
Please visit http://www.malstonmill.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Within reach for days out is the Eden Project, Paignton Zoo and Woodlands Adventure Park
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Totnes
Recommended Places to Visit: South Devon coast with its beautiful beaches is just 20 minutes' drive away. Discover lovely beaches at Lannacombe Beach, Salcombe and Bigbury, to name just a few.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Swimming (on site), walking, wildlife watching
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
Flear Farm Cottages England, Devon, Kingsbridge
The Coach House England, Devon, Buckland Tout Saints
Dittiscombe Holiday Cottages, South Devon England, Devon, Dartmouth
Honeysuckle, dog friendly couples' cottage in South Devon England, Devon, Dartmouth
The Owlery England, Devon, Dartmouth
The Retreat, Sheplegh Court England, Devon, Dartmouth
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
This special offer ends on 22-04-2017
Lower Campscott Farm Lodges and Cottages
Due to cancellation, Stable Cottage now available for Easter,each sleeps 3 plus a cot; join farmer Tony and help feed the animals, collect the eggs & explore the farm trail.
This special offer ends on 21-04-2017
Late break at Station House - 7 nights arriving Friday 7th April for £329 or short break from £215 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 4, pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 14-04-2017
Late break offer - Arriving Friday 7th April now £329 pw or short break from £215 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 4, pets welcome, scenic views.
This special offer ends on 14-04-2017
Easter short break - A 3 or 4 night break arriving Sunday 16th April from £225 .
This special offer ends on 16-04-2017
Easter Special - Book a 7 night stay commencing Saturday 15th April and we will include a Chocolate Easter Treat in your welcome pack!.
This special offer ends on 13-04-2017