The Stables - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, WalesAdd to Favourites
|01348 831781 or 07786266248|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Karen Loo
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £790 to £1525 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 5
Sleeps from 2 to 7 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for The Stables has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 7 years. Read More
The living area with lounge with woodburner, dining area and kitchen is some 40ft long and a great place to relax with friends or family. This area also features a galleried landing. There are 3 luxurious bedrooms, the master suite features stunning views and an en-suite bathroom with roll top bath, another romantic double bedroom and a triple bedroom which is ideal for families. There is also a luxurious family bathroom. Outdoors is a private patio area with BBQ where you can relax outside in the summer or enjoy some star gazing at night.
The Stables is one of five traditional Welsh stone farm buildings which provide luxury holiday accommodation in a sustainable environment. The Pembrokeshire barns have been rebuilt to the highest standard of finish while retaining as much as possible of the traditional character to provide a beautiful setting for a family holiday.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electric
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Enclosed grassed area, fenced wildlife pond, dedicated children's play area
- Views down the Brandy Brook valley overlooking green fields and woodland. Magnificent views towards the recently restored Roch Castle and Plumstone mountain.
The luxury barns have been renovated to obtain a five-star grading using traditional building methods and have such features as oak beams, natural slate and limestone floors and eco friendly clay paint. The fittings for the barns are all to the highest standard and are fully equipped with modern kitchens and bathrooms. Asheston Eco Barns offers a secluded and peaceful environment as it is surrounded by 22 acres of open fields and woodland and has magnificent country views down Brandy Brook valley towards Roch Castle.
Please visit http://www.eco-barns.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Pembrokeshire offers a wealth of places to visit and things to do ranging from the outdoor activity based to more cultural and historical attractions. We are only 3 miles away from Newgale beach which is a Blue Flag beach, famous for its surf and offers surfboards, skis, surf canoes and wet suits for hire. For those keen on walking we are very close the Pembrokeshire Coast Path with its spectacular landscape of rugged cliffs and sandy beaches. We are located near to Haverfordwest, Fishguard and St. David's
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Nearest Railway Station - Haverfordwest Nearest airport - Swansea
Recommended Places to Visit: Ramsey Island Solva St David's Folly Farm
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Bench, St David's The Shed, Porthgain The Sloop Inn, Porthgain
Local Sports: Horse RidingSurfingWalkingGolf
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Rural Holiday Barn to sleep 6 - The Grain Store Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
2 bedroom Holiday Barn with Wet Room Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
Luxurious pet free holiday @ the Cart House Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
Luxurious Eco-friendly Holiday Barn - Cow Shed Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
Mill Lodge Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
The Corn Mill Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
Spa hot tub break in luxury log cabin nestling in the heart of the lakes - the ultimate in relaxation 2 nights from £295 call 07725819384 now for amazing deals .
This special offer ends on 03-02-2017
Luxury romantic Valentines break in cosy hideaway with private spa hot tub under cover - impress your partner in the fantastic location close to busy village call 07725819384 now to book.
This special offer ends on 12-02-2017