2 bedroom Holiday Barn with Wet Room - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, WalesAdd to Favourites
|01348 831781 or 07786266248|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Karen Loo
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £450 to £875 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 5
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - Please read the full Access Statement on the property owner's web site.
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for 2 bedroom Holiday Barn with Wet Room has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 7 years. Read More
An ideal two en-suite bedroom Pembrokeshire barn conversion which may be ideal for two couples and for those less mobile guests. One of a group of five beautifully furnished holiday cottages, the Barn features open-plan living, a kitchen and dining area with a table that seats four and a seating corner, close to a wood burner, where guests can relax in comfortable surroundings when not out and about exploring Pembrokeshire country and coast.
The ground floor features limestone flagged flooring with the addition of colourful short hair rugs. The ground floor double bedroom has its own en-suite wet room.
Upstairs, there is wooden flooring and good use has been made of wood in the cottage, in the staircase leading up to the galleried landing, in the oak beams and doorframes. Another double bedroom is upstairs, again with its own bathroom.
Several features make this cottage suitable for mobility impaired people:
• The ground floor en-suite wet room with an optional shower seat, shower rail and grab rail
• Higher than average sockets and low switches
• A living area and bedroom all on one level
• The back door opens directly to the patio
• A 50in wide ramp leads to the wider than average 36.5in front door which has level access.
However, please bear in mind that this pretty holiday barn is six steps down from the car park. The path is lit by patio lights after dark and has handrails on either side. It is possible to drop people off at the front of the barn where a gravel path and then a paved path leads to the accommodation. A full access statement can be downloaded from our own website.
A patio with garden furniture is behind the barn and each of the adjoining cottages. This is a pleasant place to sit and lunch or bbq depending on the weather.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Wood Stove
- Set in a group of holiday cottages, all converted to luxury holiday accommodation from former farm buildings set in over twenty acres of Pembrokeshire farmland.
Book this cottage in Pembrokeshire direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
Surrounding the holiday cottages are extensive grounds with lawns, a pond, fields and woodlands.
The countryside is wildlife rich. If you're lucky, you may spot otters fishing in Brandy Brook, badgers, foxes and numerous species of birds.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Come by train to Haverfordwest Station
Recommended Places to Visit: A visit to Britain's smallest city of St. David's is a must when in this part of Wales; it is one of the ancient pilgrim routes for early Christianity. Solva is also popular.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Visit Solva and its collection of inns and eateries.
Local Sports: Explore Pembrokeshire, the national park, coastal path, the lovely beaches. This is a wonderful location for birdwatching or wildlife photography. Go mountain biking or sea fishing.
Penycwm Haverfordwest Pembrokeshire Wales SA62 6NH
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Rural Holiday Barn to sleep 6 - The Grain Store Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
The Stables Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
Luxurious pet free holiday @ the Cart House Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
Luxurious Eco-friendly Holiday Barn - Cow Shed Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
Mill Lodge Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
The Corn Mill Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
Spa hot tub break in luxury log cabin nestling in the heart of the lakes - the ultimate in relaxation 2 nights from £295 call 07725819384 now for amazing deals .
This special offer ends on 03-02-2017