Mallard Cottage Dogs-Welcome Cottage, Amroth, South Wales - Amroth, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (1 welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Located near to the seaside village of Amroth on the Pembrokeshire coast, Mallard Cottage is a terraced ground floor cottage on the owner's working farm. The cottage is suitable for 4 people and has 2 bedrooms: one double room and one with bunks, as well as a family shower room. The open-plan living space includes a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a cosy sitting area. The cottage has a front seating area and guests benefit from shared use of a lawned garden. There is off road parking for 2 cars. One well-behaved dog is welcome to accompany you, please check details relating to pets. The wonderful sandy beaches of South Wales offer beachcombing, bathing and water sports, while walkers will be sure to want to get out on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. When booked with its neighbouring cottages, Mallard Cottage can accommodate up to 14 people in this beautiful location.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2010
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Oil central heating. LPG In the kitchen there is a gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machines and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, small selection of books, games and DVDs. All fuel and power included in the rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels. Cot and highchair. There is private parking space for 2 cars. Seating area in front of cottage with furniture. Shared lawned garden behind cottages. One well behaved dog is most welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 2 miles. Please Note: Fenced duck pond in grounds. Please Note: Dogs to be kept under strict control while outdoors. Please Note: Cottage accessed down an uneven farm track of 0.2 miles. Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Please visit http://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottages/10179.php?rfx=10025 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Amroth is a village in Pembrokeshire and is the southern start of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. The village has a selection of pubs, cafes and shops and is close to the beach which offers safe swimming.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Country Cottages
from £650 for a week-end,for groups of up to 12 guests,add £25 for extras persons,until the end of March : special PARTY offer at a beautiful Country Mansion for stag or hen do's or that very special ...
This special offer ends on 21-12-2013
Elm Tree & Granary Cottages
Enjoy a Christmas or New Year Short Break £215 in GRANARY COTTAGE slps2 or £325 in ELM TREE COTTAGE at Minsmere Holidays set amongst our fields and woods which we managed as a wildlife reserve. Enjoy...
This special offer ends on 04-01-2014
Yorkshire Wolds 2 bedroom cottages
All remaining December dates - special 10% discount with discount code Aut10. Applies to all cottages at Broadgate Farm - check your website for latest deals short breaks from only £250 Award winnin...
This special offer ends on 22-12-2013
Mill Cottage at Greetham Valley in Rutland
EARLY DECEMBER and JANUARY 30% DISCOUNT OFFER! Book a short break or week in Mill Cottage or Rutland Lodges and enjoy a 30% discount off normal tariffs. See our website for more details!
This special offer ends on 31-01-2014