Sorry Mallard Cottage Dogs-Welcome Cottage, Amroth, South Wales is no longer featured on Countrycottagesonline.com, please take a look at similar properties listed with us:Advertise similar holiday cottages in Pembrokeshire
Mallard Cottage Dogs-Welcome Cottage, Amroth, South Wales - Amroth, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £260 to £652 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Located near to the seaside village of Amroth on the Pembrokeshire coast, Mallard Cottage is a terraced ground floor cottage on the owner's working farm. The cottage is suitable for 4 people and has 2 bedrooms: one double room and one with bunks, as well as a family shower room. The open-plan living space includes a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a cosy sitting area. The cottage has a front seating area and guests benefit from shared use of a lawned garden. There is off road parking for 2 cars. One well-behaved dog is welcome to accompany you, please check details relating to pets. The wonderful sandy beaches of South Wales offer beachcombing, bathing and water sports, while walkers will be sure to want to get out on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. When booked with its neighbouring cottages, Mallard Cottage can accommodate up to 14 people in this beautiful location.
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
Oil central heating. LPG In the kitchen there is a gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machines and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, small selection of books, games and DVDs. All fuel and power included in the rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels. Cot and highchair. There is private parking space for 2 cars. Seating area in front of cottage with furniture. Shared lawned garden behind cottages. One well behaved dog is most welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 2 miles. Please Note: Fenced duck pond in grounds. Please Note: Dogs to be kept under strict control while outdoors. Please Note: Cottage accessed down an uneven farm track of 0.2 miles. Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Amroth is a village in Pembrokeshire and is the southern start of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. The village has a selection of pubs, cafes and shops and is close to the beach which offers safe swimming.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
The Priory Country House Wales, Pembrokeshire, Saundersfoot
The Maples Family Cottage, Narberth, South Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, Narberth
Beeches Countryside Lodge, Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, Narberth
The Smithy Barn Wales, Carmarthenshire, Carmarthen
Old Toms Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, Tenby
Ploughmans Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, St. Florence
Sunday 21st Feburary now from £240 pw or short break from £157.
This special offer ends on 25-02-2016
Special Offer - Sat 20th Feburary now £292 pw Short breaks also available from £190.
This special offer ends on 25-02-2016
Save £200 when you book the 20th to the 26th of Feb 2016.
This special offer ends on 26-02-2016