Log cabin holidays in the New Forest1 results
1 bedroom Cottage, South Coast.
Pet-friendly rural retreat holiday lodge, ideal for a couple but can sleep up to 3, nestled by trees in a rural hamlet within the New Forest National Park with excellent walks available close by.
Price range from £256 to £500 per week01244 500 540 Click here to email owner more info >
Sleeps from 1 to 3 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Pet Friendly: Yes (1 dog welcome)
Quality Rating: (3)
Next availability: from 11 July 2014 to 18 July 2014; from 03 October 2014 to 10 October 2014; from 03 November 2014 to 07 November 2014;
Arrange a romantic self catering break in a log cabin in the New Forest for your partner and have a fabulous holiday walking paths and trails through the forest, spotting wild ponies, deer and wildlife. The New Forest on the south coast of England, in Hampshire, is one of England's loveliest places to go for a holiday or weekend break. Go horse riding or try your hand at mountain biking. Lots of opportunities for interesting things to do and places to visit in Hampshire.
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation White Roding, Essex
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation Billericay, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Kendal, Cumbria
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Kibworth Harcourt, Leicestershire
- » Self-catering holidays in the south east of England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Shepshed, Leicestershire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Eynsford, Kent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Staunton, Gloucestershire
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Branston, Leicestershire