The Studio - Masham, Yorkshire, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01677 460 317 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Colin Weightman
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £220 to £300 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 3 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for The Studio has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 6 years. Read More
The Studio is a small studio/cottage with views across Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales. This is Wallace and Gromit and Wensleydale cheese country, a wonderfully scenic area of fells, dry stone walls, rivers and waterfalls. Do come for a holiday.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
- With Exposed Beams
- Type of Cooker: Electric fan oven, Gas hob
- Dining Table Seats: 3
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 1 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Enclosed Garden: Courtyard
The Studio country cottage in Masham is quietly situated in it's own courtyard garden, the perfect place to relax and get away from it all.
- The accommodation consists of a single open plan lounge/newly fitted kitchen/bedroom (double bed), plus shower room with toilet. A single bed settee is also provided and the layout is suitable for the partly disabled. It is ideal for a couple with a young child
- Self-catering facilities include all fuel, fridge, TV, gas fire, electric heater, duvets, all linen and a tea tray to warmly welcome you on arrival.
- The small patio garden has furniture and a barbecue; there is also private parking for one car.
- Up to two pets can be accommodated free of charge
Our Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage is perfect for two and is well located for exploring the Yorkshire Dales, York or Leeds. For those who are familiar with north Yorkshire, you will know about the stunning scenery and wonderful feeling of getting away from it all. Take a break in the winter or autumn to have the fells to yourself and wander in silence with the occasional bleat of a sheep or snatch of birdsong. Bring a camera to capture the views and make some wonderful memories to treasure in years to come.
Please visit http://www.thestudio.ellingstring.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
The Studio is in Wensleydale very close to the Yorkshire Dales National Park, with many historic place to visit nearby. The former spa town of Harrogate is popular, as are Fountains Abbey, Thorp Perrow Arboretum with supposedly the largest collection of trees and scrubs in the world, Bolton castle where Mary, Queen of Scots was imprisoned.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Northallerton
Recommended Places to Visit: York, Whitby, Ripon, Leeds, Newcastle and Durham for shopping, cathedral and castle
Annual Events: Hawes Gala at the end of June, the Reeth Show in Swaledale the last week of August, also the Wensleydale Agricultural show at the end of August, Muker Show of sheep dog trials at the beginning of September, Hardraw Scar Brass Band Festival 13th September 2009, various events around Christmas.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Blue Lion East Witton, Coverhan Bridge Inn, Kings Head Hotel.
Local Sports: Horse riding, Golf, Fishing, walking the Fells, cycling on quiet roads, birdwatching - come and spot peregrine falcons and other birds of prey.
- » Weekend Cottage Breaks in York
- » Holiday cottages in Heartbeat Country, North Yorkshire Moors
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Bawtry, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Lightwater Valley theme park
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Scarborough
- » Vacation rentals York
- » Self-catering accommodation near Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday cottages in Whitby
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
- » Dog-friendly Cottage Holidays in the Yorkshire Dales
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bridlington Yorkshire
- » Cottages where dogs are welcome in the north of England
- » Self-catering cottages northern England
- » Self-catering accommodation Yorkshire Dales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation Humberside and Yorkshire
- » Holidays in Filey - Yorkshire
Similar English Country Cottages
In and Out Country Cottage England, Yorkshire, Middleham
Arches Barn England, Yorkshire, Gilling West
Covercote Yorkshire Dales Cottage England, Yorkshire, Horsehouse
Grove Country Cottage England, Yorkshire, Thirsk
Mill Holiday Cottage England, Yorkshire, Buckden
Unique Willow Garth Holiday House England, Yorkshire, Great Smeaton
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
4 night short break starting on 8th Sept, late availability offer £300.
This special offer ends on 12-09-2015
21st - 28th Sept 2015 Save £200 when you book During these dates.
This special offer ends on 28-09-2015
This offer is for 3 nights.
This special offer ends on 12-09-2015