Pound Cottage Romantic Cottage, North York Moors & Coast - Kirkbymoorside, Yorkshire, England
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £241 to £442 per week
Number of units of accommodation:
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
A country cottage for two on the edge of the North York Moors National Park. Located in the North Yorkshire market town of Kirkbymoorside, Pound Cottage is a stone built semi-detached cottage. The property sleeps 2 people in comfort and has a first floor double bedroom and bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. The open-plan living accommodation is comprised of a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with an open fire. There’s also a ground floor summer dining room and a utility room. A small garden to the front of the property has a covered decked area provided with garden furniture and a BBQ. Outside the cottage there is roadside parking. All the amenities of Kirkbymoorside are within easy reach, and there are scenic walks available in the close by National Park. The lovely Yorkshire towns of Helmsley and Pickering are waiting to be discovered, and other local attractions include Ryedale Folk Museum, Pickering Castle, Duncombe Park, Castle Howard and the historic city of York. Pound Cottage makes a fantastic base for a relaxing holiday in North Yorkshire.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
Please visit http://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottages/8501.php?rfx=10025 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
Kirkbymoorside is a North Yorkshire market town, home to a whole host of shops, pubs and eateries and a weekly market. Superb scenic walking can be enjoyed in the nearby National Park or visit Pickering, York, Whitby and the Yorkshire Coast, all within easy reach.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Weekend Cottage Breaks in York
- » Holiday cottages in Heartbeat Country, North Yorkshire Moors
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Bawtry, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Lightwater Valley theme park
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Scarborough
- » Vacation rentals York
- » Self-catering cottages and other holiday accommodation in the north of England with a local pub
- » Self-catering accommodation near Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday cottages in Whitby
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
- » Dog-friendly Cottage Holidays in the Yorkshire Dales
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bridlington Yorkshire
- » Cottages where dogs are welcome in the north of England
- » Self-catering cottages northern England
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation Humberside and Yorkshire
- » Holidays in Filey - Yorkshire
Similar Country Cottages
2 Corner Cottages, Dogs-welcome Cottage, North York Moors & Coast England, Yorkshire, Cropton
1 Corner Cottages Dogs-welcome Cottage, North York Moors & Coast England, Yorkshire, Cropton
Bay Cottage - Dogs-welcome, North York Moors & Coast England, Yorkshire, Wrelton
Moors Edge Dogs-welcome Cottage, North York Moors & Coast England, Yorkshire, Rosedale Abbey
Cobbler's Dogs-welcome Cottage, North York Moors & Coast England, Yorkshire, Pickering
Mel House Cottages England, Yorkshire, Pickering near Scarborough
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
7 nights starting on Saturday 6th Sept for £450.
This special offer ends on 13-09-2014
Lovely detached village bungalow situated in a quiet position with woodburner.
This special offer ends on 13-09-2014
Beautiful contemporary Lodge with private spa hot tub.
This special offer ends on 16-09-2014
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357