Rofield Barn - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
|01452 780323 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Jeremy Lewis
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £550 to £1100 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: - Wheelchair access, wider doorway to downstairs bedroom. Shower stool and toilet rail in downstairs toilet/shower/basin.
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Converted from a three hundred year old barn, this outstanding fully detached property offers high quality accommodation. Rated 5 stars by Visit Britain, this property has every modern convenience and yet retains all the character and charm of the original building.
Spacious, light and airy throughout, particularly attractive is the main living area with its high vaulted ceiling, exposed beams, traditional stove and superb views across the enclosed garden to the Cotswold countryside beyond.
All rooms have been beautifully furnished and are very well equipped with everything you require for your holiday or short let including flat screen tv with Freeview, iPod docking station, WiFi Broadband Internet, HiFi, DVD and Video. Warm and welcoming throughout all seasons, Rofield Barn has under-floor heating, a traditional stove (gas) and full central heating in all rooms.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Historical Property
- Converted from 300 year old barn
- With Exposed Beams
- Rofield Supper food service Baby sitting Ample parking (up to 6 cars) off road Enclosed lawn gardens for the kiddies and the dogs to roam safely Adjacent paddock for guest use
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Large fully secured, mostly lawn garden. Plus adjoining paddock.
- Tennis Court
- Sitting in the pretty Gloucestershire country side with far reaching views across farmland to the Cotswolds. Great walks across fields to the local Goucestershire Wetland Trust - well worth the visit.
The kitchen is fully equipped for the finest of chefs and there is a Rofield Supper service for those who prefer to have it cooked for them. You choose.
A ground floor twin bedded room with larger doorways provides access for guests requiring disabled facilities. An outstanding property in a beautiful location and unreservedly recommended.
Please visit http://www.rofieldbarn.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Gloucestershire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Cheltenham (6m), Tewkesbury (3m), Sudeley Castle; Hidcote and Kiftsgate Gardens, Ledbury, Ross on Wye, Malverns, Berkley Castle. See www.rofieldbarn.com for an extended list of attractions. Other places of interest may be Gloucester for the Royal Docks and cathedral, and Cotswold towns and villages nearby including Apperley, Staunton, and Charlton Kings. Please view our website for other local attractions - ww.rofieldbarn.com
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Cheltenham - railway, Birmingham - airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Gloucester to view its exceptional Cathedral, the historic docks: Cotswold Hills and Villages. Malvern Hills: Wye Valley: Sudely Castle, Winchcombe.
Annual Events: Cheltenham Gold Cup - March, Open Meeting - November, Music and Jazz Festivals, Cheltenham, Science Festival, Literary Festival, Jazz Festival Upton. Gloucester and Worcester Rugby. Cricket
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Local pub (300 yds): Brasserie Blanc - Cheltenham (4m); Corse Lawn Restaurant (3m). Owners can recommend many others.
Local Sports: Fishing , Rugby, Horse Racing, Walking, Golf, Gardens.
Georgeous regency town - capital of the Cotswolds and great for shopping
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gloucestershire England near golf courses
- » Self-catering in Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds
- » Holiday cottages in the Heart of England
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Gloucestershire
- » Country cottages in Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds
- » Self-catering holiday rentals in Gloucestershire with good walks nearby
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gloucestershire available for long lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds
Similar Country Cottages
Holly Lodge at Holly Beds Farm England, Worcestershire, Upton upon Severn
Priory Cottage England, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham
Brick Barn England, Gloucestershire, Lowbands
Gilberts End Farmhouse - 2 bedroom East Wing England, Worcestershire, Hanley Castle
Broadridge Mews Dogs-welcome Cottage, Cotswolds England, Gloucestershire, Cranham
Upper Court England, Gloucestershire, Ablington