The Granary at Manningtree - Manningtree, Essex, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
The Granary is situated in Constable Country on the Essex-Suffolk border just a few minutes from the beautiful village of Dedham and the old waterfront town of Manningtree on the Stour estuary. Renovated to an exceptionally high standard, this is the ideal place to relax once you have finished your day exploring them or the historic towns of Colchester and Harwich, the pretty wool villages of Lavenham and Long Melford or visited the beach at Frinton.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2004
|01206 392166 or 07775 604281|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer
Contact: Mr. Robert Lewis
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Large hot tub Sauna and wet room Gas BBQ
Spend a while in the Finnish Sauna followed by the Spa pool on your private patio overlooking open pastures. Sit by the log burning stove and watch any of the Satellite channels with theatre sound dvd/video or use the Wifi for a bit of surfing. The bedrooms also have TV/videos. 2 double bedrooms plus 1 twin room and 3 - bath/showerooms (1 en-suite). A double sofa bed is downstairs.
The kitchen is equipped, as you would expect plus a few little extras like a choice of crushed or cubed ice "on tap" and a professional range cooker. Of course, you don’t have to cook; there are some excellent pubs and restaurants nearby. DIY horse livery also available.
Please visit http://www.valeandpeak.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Essex.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Stour Estuary, Dedham Vale, Colchester Castle and Zoo. Beaches at Frinton, Walton-on-the-Naze and Clacton-on-Sea. Historic Harwich and port is close by. All the pretty olde-worlde vilalges of north Essex like Thaxted, Saffron Walden, Audley End with Audley End House and gardens are just a short drive away. There are many scenic places for walks along the Essex coast including Tollesbury, Maldon, Burnham-on-Crouch. There is Designer Shopping Outlet at Braintree for some bargains, a jam factory visit at Tiptree, occasional horse racing near Marks Tey.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Manningtree Station. Stansted Airport. Harwich Port.
Recommended Places to Visit: Colchester Zoo is excellent for a day out, the sandy beaches of Clacton and Frinton. The beautiful wool villages on the Essex/Suffolk border are well worth a visit as is the Historic University city of Cambridge.
Annual Events: The Manningtree Regatta 7/8 July 2012 The Tendring Show 14 July 2012.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Local pubs and restaurants.
Local Sports: Walking, Riding, Tennis, watersports on River Stour.
Manningtree is the smallest town in England, in a beautiful waterfront setting with great pubs and restaurants.
- » Self-catering Essex - cottage holidays in Essex
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation Billericay, Essex
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Wickford, Essex
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Romford, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Maldon, Essex
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in and near Audley End, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Nazeing, Essex
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Waltham Abbey, Essex
Similar Country Cottages
Burnfoot Holiday Cottages
Save £400 this bank holiday weekend! Three nights now from just £195. Pet friendly, tennis court, award-winning inn five minutes away, stunning walks direct from the door, in the most tranquil p...
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
Tythe Barn Cottage
Beautiful 17th century thatched cottage near Chipping Campden. Sleeps 4. Friday 31st May to Thursday 20th June, 7 nights now reduced to £485. Short breaks also possible - 3-night minimum stay. Visi...
This special offer ends on 20-06-2013