The Granary at Manningtree - Manningtree, Essex, England
|01206 392166 or 07775 604281|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Robert Lewis
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £550 to £1200 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
Self-catering accommodation with a spa/hot tub
Whilst enjoying a stay at the Granary you can really relax with the excellent facilities of the Finnish Sauna and Spa pool on offer. The Spa pool is set on your private patio where you can soak up lovely views over open pastures.
Inside the barn you can enjoy sitting by the log burning stove and great entertainment with Satellite channels complete with theatre sound dvd/video and Wifi internet access. There is a well equipped kitchen with a professional range cooker and a few little extras like cubed or crushed ice. The bedrooms are comfortable and feature TV/videos. There are 2 double bedrooms plus 1 twin room and 3 bath/shower-rooms (1 of which is en-suite). A double sofa bed is also available downstairs.
If you fancy eating out there are some excellent pubs and restaurants nearby. DIY horse livery is also available.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2004
- Historical Property
- Ancient corn barn
- With Exposed Beams
- Large hot tub Sauna and wet room Gas BBQ Grass tennis court
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Professional Range Cooker
- Dining Table Seats: 8
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- 2 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Lawns overlooking pastureland plus a very private enclosed patio with hot tub, Bar-B-Q etc.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- Whilst only a few minutes from the waterfront town of Manningtree and the beautiful wool village of Dedham, you have uninterupted views of pastures often with cattle or sheep in them and big skys for stargazers.
Please visit http://www.valeandpeak.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Essex.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Stour Estuary, Dedham Vale, Colchester Castle and Zoo. Beaches at Frinton, Walton-on-the-Naze and Clacton-on-Sea. Historic Harwich and port is close by. All the pretty olde-worlde vilalges of north Essex like Thaxted, Saffron Walden, Audley End with Audley End House and gardens are just a short drive away. There are many scenic places for walks along the Essex coast including Tollesbury, Maldon, Burnham-on-Crouch. There is Designer Shopping Outlet at Braintree for some bargains, a jam factory visit at Tiptree, occasional horse racing near Marks Tey.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Manningtree Station. Stansted Airport. Harwich Port.
Recommended Places to Visit: Colchester Zoo is excellent for a day out, the sandy beaches of Clacton and Frinton. The beautiful wool villages on the Essex/Suffolk border are well worth a visit as is the Historic University city of Cambridge. Also less than an hour to London by train.
Annual Events: Clacton Air Show 21/22 August 2014 The Manningtree Regatta 30/31 August 2014 The Tendring Show 11 July 2015
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Local pubs and restaurants.
Local Sports: Walking, Riding, Tennis, rowing and watersports on River Stour.
Manningtree is the smallest town in England, in a beautiful waterfront setting with great pubs and restaurants.
- » Self-catering Essex - cottage holidays in Essex
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Waltham Abbey, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex England near golf courses
- » Self catering accommodation in the south east of England
- » Holiday cottages and apartments close to or in Frinton on Sea, Essex
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Brentwood, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex available for long lets
- » Self-catering near South Woodham Ferrers Essex: cottages, houses, apartments
- » Holiday cottages in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation Benfleet, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex
- » Self catering accommodation Essex
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex
- » Self-catering country cottages and apartments with exposed beams in Essex, England
- » Holiday cottages and other self-catering accommodation in Essex with good walks in the countryside
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Essex, England
- » self catering accommodation in Essex with availability in July or August
- » Self catering accommodation near Battlesbridge Antiques Centre in Essex
- » self catering accommodation near Clacton on Sea Essex
- » Holiday lettings Essex
Similar Country Cottages
Rookery Lodge England, Essex, Colchester
The Tallow Factory England, Essex, Dedham
The Cartlodge Higham England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
Higham Place Lodge England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
The Old Post Office England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
The Guildhall England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
Week commencing Saturday 7th Feb 2015 - 7 nights now £292 - Short breaks also possible from £190 (Min 3 nights).
This special offer ends on 13-02-2015
The Tudor barn sleeps up to 22 guests but this offer of £1,000 is for up to 10 guests with an eco-heating option as the smaller group can base themselves in the cosy underfloor-heated cartlodge end of the barn.
This special offer ends on 20-02-2015
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
10% off our normal price.
This special offer ends on 20-02-2015