Cholwell Hall - Bath, Somerset, England
|Contact via website link below or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Lucy Bell
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £2100 to £3800 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 15 to 29 people in 10 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 6
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
Elegant country house in gorgeous Mendip setting a few miles from Bath. Large groups of 15-22 (max29) people can take the whole house for a weekend house party. There are 10 very comfortable bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Enormous traditional kitchen, stately dining room and a super function room for your celebrations. Family gatherings, reunions, birthday parties and hen or stag groups are all welcome.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- With Exposed Beams
- Small outdoor swimming pool is normally available in summer, weather depending. Heated by the sun!
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Type of Cooker: gas
- Dining Table Seats: 30
- 3 Double Bed(s)
- 18 Single Bed(s)
- 5 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Set in landscaped grounds one and a half acres
- Swimming Pool
- Games Room: Table tennis, table football, pool, karaoke
Please visit http://www.cholwellhall.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
The Mendip hills are an area of outstanding natural beauty. The world heritage city of Bath is nearby, and also Cheddar Gorge, Glastonbury, Wookey Hole, Wells (fantastic cathedral), Longleat Safari Park, the American museum, and Stonehenge are within easy day trips.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Bath Spa or Bristol Temple Meads; Bristol intenational airport.
Recommended Places to Visit: Historic Bath with its Roman Bath and Pump Room, Stonehenge. Cheddar gorge and caves.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Horse-riding, sailing (Chew Valley Lakes), boating, golf (Farrington)
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Chelwood House England, Somerset, Bath
The Old Milking Parlour England, Somerset, Wells
Webbington Farm Holiday Cottages England, Somerset, Cheddar
The Gothic Church England, Somerset, East Horrington
River View Barn England, Somerset, Bath
Apple Cottage England, Somerset, Pylle
Last minute cancellation makes availability Thurs & Good Friday or 3 nights Wed to Sat in gorgeous unique contemporary log cabin with private heart shaped outdoor spa hot tub under permanent cover in beautiful peaceful & private location with amazing balcony & outdoor space partially under cover with BBQ & external kitchen modern contemporary furnishings close to busy Bowness village & lake - many visitor attractions, plenty of great bars, cafes & restaurants - don't miss this opportunity call 07725819384 for details & to book.
This special offer ends on 04-04-2015
River Bank Cottage
Short break offer.
This special offer ends on 25-04-2015
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
3 nights for £200, additional nights £25 per night.
This special offer ends on 16-04-2015
Craig Alvah Lodge
4 night Mon to Fri 20-24 April and 27 Apr to 01 May in our beautiful Lodge.
This special offer ends on 24-04-2015