Derwent House - Matlock, Derbyshire, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01629 584732 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Damien Fitzgerald
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1400 to £1880 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 12 people in 6 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 5
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
The owner/agency for Derwent House has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 7 years. Read More
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
- Historical Property
- Georgian Grade II listed, built 1753
- With Exposed Beams
- Large utility, which has hanging facilities for clothes and footwear. The house is well equipped and located for children of all ages. Parking is on the road in front of the house
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Gas cooker with 7 gas rings, 2 ovens plus a warming oven
- Dining Table Seats: 12
- 3 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Courtyard garden at back of house. Overlooks, Knowleston public gardens.
- Market town. Located in the centre of Matlock and overlooking the stream and Knowleston gardens
Please visit http://www.derwenthouse.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Derbyshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
There is a vast range of facilities close by for all ages and tastes. From Chatsworth House and local villages to Alton Towers and rock climbing. The Peak District is also ideal to explore the stunning countryside, great walks and a range of sports.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Matlock Train Station and East Midlands Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Chatsworth House, Haddon and Hardwick Hall Local villages Alton Towers Padley Gorge
Annual Events: Matlock Christmas Market - December Well Dressings - throughout the Summer Country shows - August and September
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There are a number of restaurants in Matlaock and the surrounding area.
Local Sports: Tennis, golf, water sports, walking and biking
Historic market town
- » Luxury cottages in Derbyshire
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Derbyshire with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering near the American Adventure Theme Park in Derbyshire
- » Holiday lets in Derbyshire and Peak District
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages - Derbyshire
- » Cottages in Derbyshire
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Derbyshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Derbyshire with own parking facilities
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Derbyshire, England
- » Book a cottage for a self-catering holiday in the Peak District
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walking holidays in Derbyshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Derbyshire England near golf courses
- » Country cottages in Derbyshire
- » Cottages with swimming pools in Derbyshire
- » Farm cottages in the Peak District self catering holidays
- » Self catering cottages Hope Valley, Peak District, Derbyshire
Similar English Country Cottages
Big self-catering house at Thornleigh England, Derbyshire, Matlock
Rotherwood Family Cottage, Matlock, Peak District England, Derbyshire, Matlock
Darwin Forest Country Park England, Derbyshire, Matlock
Woodlands Cottage England, Derbyshire, Matlock
The Little Haven England, Derbyshire, Matlock
Two Owls Lodge England, Derbyshire, Matlock
Late break Special Offer - week Sat 9th July now £445 pw Or short break from £289 - Sleeps 2-6.
This special offer ends on 15-07-2016
Station House Late break - 7 nights Friday 15th July now from £392 or short break from £255 .
This special offer ends on 21-07-2016
The Lawns Luxury Apartment in Devon
THE LAWNS ETB recommended Large south facing apartment set at the front of the Manor House no one above or below you CALL NOW discount offered for direct booking last remaining week for summer holidays The Lawns is set within 28 acres of stunning grounds of this superb private estate two heated pools indoor/outdoor/gym/tennis courts a beautiful large south facing apartment over looking the lake and gardens ETB standard set in the heart of this stunning private estate The Lawns has a huge outdoor pool and heated indoor pool.
This special offer ends on 01-07-2016
Live the dream in luxury Lodge with gorgeous outdoor living space & luxury private spa hot tub - short breaks throughout July & August call 07725819384.
This special offer ends on 10-07-2016
Fab chill out short break 2 nights £250, 3 nights £350 in new studio apartment with sunny outdoor space & private spa hot tub - live the dream call 07725819384 .
This special offer ends on 28-07-2016