Corner Pet-Friendly Barn, Dorset AONB - Winterborne Stickland, Dorset, England
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £306 to £689 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
The owner/agency for Corner Pet-Friendly Barn, Dorset AONB has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 2017 years. Read More
Each holiday barn is a single storey building of character and quality. Corner Barn sleeps up to four people and is suitable for either two couples or a family with two children. The barns are arranged around pleasant communal central lawns and herbaceous borders. Each has a private patio with garden furniture – a place to relax in the fresh air.
The open-plan living area is wood floored and decorated in gentle shades of easy to live with cream and natural colours. There are soft brown sofas and a wood burner plus an attractive beamed and vaulted ceiling.
A smart white kitchen at the far end of the room is fitted with a dishwasher, washing machine and a fridge/freezer to ensure that guests have an easy and enjoyable self-catering experience.
A pet is most welcome but must be kept on a lead when outdoors.
The barn sleeps four people in a king-size bedroom and a twin bedroom. Both bedrooms have their own private en-suite bathrooms, one with a bath, the other a shower.
Things to see and do near Winterborne Stickland
A typical West Country landscape of hedgerow edged twisting country lanes meets guests renting Corner Barn for a holiday. The village has interesting fish ponds alongside Water Lane and a StickStock music festival has been held in the past.
The town of Blandford Forum is under five miles away which has two superstores and various amenities.
Apart from the beautiful rural scenery, the pull of Dorset is its south coast. Poole is just over half an hour’s drive from Winterborne Stickland and with the promise of sands and coastal walks, this could be an unforgettable holiday.
- With Exposed Beams
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Shared lawned area and private patio area with outdoor seating
- Games Room
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Pet friendly holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Mansions to rent for events and party weekends in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset, sleep 6 to 8 people
- » Self-catering country cottages on the south coast of England with a local pub
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages south east England
- » Holiday lets in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Dorset, England
- » Self-catering cottages for holidays in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages south coast of England
- » Cottages and large houses in Dorset
- » Large houses to rent in Dorset for self-catering breaks of 2 to 3 days upwards
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset
- » Large Manor House in Dorset for self catering rentals
- » Luxury Self Catering Dorset
Similar English Country Cottages
The Old Stables Holiday Barn England, Dorset, Winterborne Stickland
Victoria & Albert Suite Barn Conversion England, Dorset, Blandford Forum
Shepherd's Hut Barn, rural Dorset England, Dorset, Winterborne Whitechurch
Stables Holiday Cottage England, Dorset, Sturminster Newton
Southover House England, Dorset, Tolpuddle
The Old Manor England, Dorset, Blandford Forum