The Lawns Luxury Apartment in Devon - Kingsbridge, Devon, England
|01761 232 771 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Lorraine Stubberfield
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £590 to £1470 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 1 to 5 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for The Lawns Luxury Apartment in Devon has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 13 years. Read More
Holiday in south Devon in a luxuriously comfortable 2 bedroom apartment with superb facilities
The Lawns is a beautiful south facing apartment positioned at the front of a stunning Georgian House set in sprawling gardens of twenty eight acres collectively known as the Colmer Estate. The superb leisure facilities within the grounds include a heated indoor and outdoor pool, a wonderful well stocked fishing lake, a fantastic Victorian walled garden and natural woodland. The Lawns self-catering apartment consists of two bedrooms, one master double and a twin room, there is also room for a cot, making this apartment suitable for 4 people plus a baby. There is also a fully fitted, well equipped kitchen with modern appliances and a large comfortable lounge with 32" television and internet connection as well as a beautiful patio with views over the gardens. There is free use of all the Colmer Estate facilities including the tennis court, basketball net, fitness suite and green area for ball games. This is a fabulous country retreat with access to many blue flag beaches and attractions and if you are interested in golf then we can offer a 25% discount at Bigbury Links golf course.
The Lawns is available for selected dates, please email for details. It can be booked together with Gamekeepers Lodge to accommodate large family groups.
Contact us for greater details about this high quality holiday let in Devon, we will be happy to tell you about the location and the best things to see and do in the South Hams area.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- The Lawns has its own washing machine and dryer for a large dryer we also have washing machine and large dryer.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: A lovely patio and garden area over looking the lake with BBQ table and chairs for 6 persons and sun loungers Also all over looking the 28 acres of wonderful natural grounds the lake and gardens
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Games Room
- The Views from the Lawns over looking the lake are breath taking. Also we are south facing so receive sun light all day The Lawns bedroom and lounge do look all over the valley. You can see the lake from the apartment. You can walk all around the lake and grounds their is over 28 acres of magical well maintained gardens and grounds.
We also have an additional 2 bedroom holiday cottage available on the estate nearby should you wish to go on holiday with grandparents or extended family.
Please visit http://www.thelawnsatcolmer.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Surrounded by rolling countryside, the Colmer Country Estate in Modbury near Kingsbridge is ideally situated for guests wishing to visit this area of outstanding natural beauty in the south Hams. The South Devon Beaches, Dartmoor and all the attractions this beautiful, unspoilt part of the country has to offer. This is an area of dramatic cliff-top and coastal walks, hidden valleys, sweeping moors and quiet sandy coves to explore at your own pace. The nearest beaches are Bigbury, Bantham, Thurlestone and Hope Cove. Many other seaside resorts and towns within easy driving distance such as Salcombe, Dartmouth, Totnes and Plymouth. Torbay is a touch further but still possible.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Totnes
Recommended Places to Visit: Explore Devon, it's small enough to allow for day trips anywhere in Devon or even a trip to the Eden Project in Cornwall is not out of the question. It takes about 2 hours by car to get to the Eden Project. Woodlands Adventure Park a wonderful day out for all ages and the family only 3 miles from us. Penny well Farm also a must for all the family you can spend the whole day their their is so much more their to see than just the farm. If you go into my web site www.thelawnsatcolmer.co.uk this will give you all the local events and places to visit along with so much more information for your holiday.
Annual Events: Extensive programme of events in Devon all year round but especially during the summer months. Seaside festivals and carnivals, shows and much more. Once you have secured your holiday date the ETB will send you what events, music festival ,and the Regatta course taken through the summer weeks. We do also have a full information stand with leaflets in the lobby of the indoor pool area.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Just a short walk away you will find the California County Inn which provides delicious meals, also close to hand are excellent places to eat in the pubs at Avonwick - Ugborough and Moreleigh. Kingsbridge is just a very short drive and one of the most popular towns its the start of the estaury and has Pub/Inn and restuarants such as the Crab Shell in a must for young families perfect for all ages. Even if you just want to sit outside and what the ferry come and go also their is plenty of water sports hear.
Local Sports: 28 acres of private grounds; grass lawns, woodland, wild flower meadows. Coarse fishing is available on the private lake, which is stocked with large Carp and Golden Rudd. You can always find plenty of walks in the grounds. Horse riding available.
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
One Old Coastguards England, Devon, Newton Ferrers
Coachmans Cottage England, Devon, Sparkwell
Glamping in the Yealm Valley England, Devon, Yealmbridge
Sunridge TreeHouse England, Devon, Yealmpton
Sunridge Lodge England, Devon, South Hams, Yealmpton
Yealm Cabin England, Devon, South Hams, Yealmpton
Easter short break - A 3 or 4 night break arriving Sunday 16th April from £225 .
This special offer ends on 16-04-2017
Easter Special - Book a 7 night stay commencing Saturday 15th April and we will include a Chocolate Easter Treat in your welcome pack!.
This special offer ends on 13-04-2017