Honeysuckle, romantic couples' cottage in South Devon - Dartmouth, Devon, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01548 521272 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Ruth Saunders
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £375 to £595 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
The owner/agency for Honeysuckle, romantic couples' cottage in South Devon has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 8 years. Read More
Romantic and pet-friendly couple's cottage, ideal for solo travellers, walkers, beach lovers, set in a quiet location with valley views and with Wifi internet access. Own walks from the doorstep and close to Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the unspoilit beaches of South Devon.
With a woodburner, king size bed, central heating and a lovely view of the tranquil wildlife valley outside the door, we offer plenty of space and privacy in which to relax and unwind. What's more, with a fully enclosed garden, there is lots of fantastic space available both indoors and out of doors at this special holiday home.
A 3-night weekend or 4 night mid-week break from £250.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
- Historical Property
- Dittiscombe is a 300 year old farming hamlet, all cottages have been converted from original stone barns used for animals, woodcutting and buttermaking.
- With Exposed Beams
- Communal laundry room with tumble drier and washing machine.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electric oven and ceramic hob
- Dining Table Seats: 2
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: South facing enclosed garden to the side and rear with views over the valley. Area of gravel with patio furniture and sloping lawn with borders.
- South facing views over the Dittiscombe valley, woodland, pond and nature trail. Access to 20 acres which are managed exclusively for the use of guests at Dittiscombe. Wonderful night skies with no light pollution!
Situated in the beautiful South Hams area of Devon, this is an idyllic part of England with wonderful unspoilt countryside and lots to recommend it for a special break away. Renowned for its good climate, stunning coastline, beaches, pretty villages and wonderful countryside, South Devon has all the ingredients for a fantastic self-catering holiday.
Honeysuckle Cottage is part of the Dittiscombe Holiday Cottages Collection and is a great base from which to discover some of the best of South Devon close by including some of the best beaches and sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Beaches - unspoilt and safe, sand and shingle, child and dog friendly, along the South Hams coastline Walking - South West Coast Path from Salcombe to Dartmouth and beyond (join up just 3 miles from Dittiscombe) Woodland Leisure Park (5 miles) Dartmouth marina ( 6 miles) Slapton Ley freshwater lagoon and birdwatching hides (2 miles) National Trust Houses at Greenway, Overbecks, Colyton Fishacre and Saltram. Steam Railway at Totnes to Buckfasleigh. Riverlink boat trips from Dartmouth to Totnes and RiverMaid from Kingsbridge to Salcombe.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Totnes railway station, 12 miles Exeter International Airport, 25 miles
Recommended Places to Visit: The Eden Project, 2 hour drive Cothele National Trust House, 1 hour Greenways, Agatha Christie's house run by National Trust, ( miles) Plymouth Marine Aquarium (18 miles)
Annual Events: Dartmouth Food Festival, October South Devon Crab Festival, August Celebrate Start Bay, August Dartmouth Candlit Christmas, December Dart Music Festival, June
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Fortescue Arms, East Allington Church House Inn, Stokenham Tradesmans Arms, Stokenham The Millbrook Inn, South Pool The Oyster Shack, Bigbury
Local Sports: Sailing, surfing, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding all available within 6 miles of Slapton, or at Salcombe and Dartmouth.
Dartmouth is an estuary town with lovely views over the river. There are boats moored for sailing, or small ferries which ply the river to Totnes, another unique South Hams market town, well worth a visit. Dartmouth hosts an annual regatta, a Shakespeare week, and music festival and a food festival throughout the year.
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
Dittiscombe Holiday Cottages, South Devon England, Devon, Dartmouth
The Owlery England, Devon, Dartmouth
The Retreat, Sheplegh Court England, Devon, Dartmouth
Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court England, Devon, Dartmouth
Flear Farm Cottages England, Devon, Kingsbridge
Malston Mill England, Devon, Kingsbridge
Craig Alvah Lodge
4 night Mon to Fri in our beautiful Lodge.
This special offer ends on 17-02-2017
Impress your partner with Romantic Valentines luxury champagne break £350 for 2 nights or £450 for 3 nights in stunning log cabin hideaway with private outdoor spa hot tub & heated decked area - gorgeous peaceful location within easy walking distance of busy village don't miss out on this very special offer call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 19-02-2017
Luxury romantic Valentines break in cosy hideaway with private spa hot tub under cover - impress your partner in the fantastic location close to busy village call 07725819384 now to book.
This special offer ends on 12-02-2017