Courtyard Barn, Tideswell (near Sheffield/Buxton/Chesterfield) - Tideswell, Derbyshire, England
|01298 871004 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Ms. Kirsty Cook
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1605 to £2205 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 16 to 20 people in 8 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (4 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Courtyard Barn, Tideswell (near Sheffield/Buxton/Chesterfield) has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 12 years. Read More
SLEEPS 20+ in 8 spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Excellent Games Room with dancefloor, disco lights, table tennis, table football, beer/wine cooler & mood lighting.
We specialise in LARGE GROUP weekends (2 or 3 nights, arriving Friday - although you can start on a Thursday. NOTE, the prices shown on this website are for WEEKENDS not weeks).
Dining Room Seats up to 24! Luxury 'party place' centrally located in the Derbyshire Peak District, we are just a 3 hour drive from London, 1.5 hours from Liverpool and 5 hours from Glasgow. Well-behaved HEN AND STAG GROUPS WELCOME. The main feature inside is the impressive oak-beamed 'cathedral-ceiling' living room, complete with 400 year old 7-ft high fireplace, rescued from an old monastery. Outside, there are 2 patios, a barbeque area, gardens and 1 acre of paddock.
***Local Pubs 3 Minutes Walk - Good Food and a Warm Welcome!***
*** Sheffield Nightclubs only 25 Minutes Drive - minibus service available ***
*** Visiting Catering Service ***
*** Visiting Spa Therapies- Ladies Pamper Party!***
*** Easy Tesco Deliveries Straight to the Door- No Muddy Tracks to Negotiate!***
***BEFORE TELEPHONING US FOR AVAILABILITY PLEASE FIRST VISIT OUR MAIN WEBSITE where you will find GUARANTEED up-to-date availability and prices. You can also book online! ***
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2004
- Historical Property
- Tideswell village is 900 years old
- With Exposed Beams
- Games room (9m x 4.5m) Drying room / laundry
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Gas hob/ electric ovens
- Dining Table Seats: 24
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 4 Double Bed(s)
- 10 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Extensive private gardens with BBQ, field
- Games Room: Fabulous full size games room, with table tennis, tabs football, dance floor, music system, disco lights & beer fridge
- Peak District Views across open fields
The house has full double glazing and underfloor heating throughout. Please note we operate a no smoking policy inside the house - although you are welcome to smoke outside in the extensive gardens.
Please visit http://www.peakweekends.net to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Derbyshire.
Spectacular walks, straight from the door. 4 good pubs within walking distance. Go Carts, Golf, Clay shooting, Hang-gliding, Fishing all nearby.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Buxton (10miles), Hope (6 miles)
Recommended Places to Visit: Buxton (8 miles), Sheffield (14 miles), Show Caves at Castleton (7 miles), Chatsworth House (5 miles).
Annual Events: Visit Castleton for a beautifully decorated Christmas village and Chatsworth House in its festive finery.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Horse & Jockey pub across the road. The George Pub in the village centre Red Lion pub at Litton (1 mile)
Local Sports: walking, mountain biking, hang gliding, go carts, clay pigeon shooting.
Know as 'Cathedral of The Peak' Tideswell is a pictureque Peak District Village with shops, pubs, etc
- » Luxury cottages in Derbyshire
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Derbyshire with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering near the American Adventure Theme Park in Derbyshire
- » Holiday lets in Derbyshire and Peak District
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages - Derbyshire
- » Cottages in Derbyshire
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Derbyshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Derbyshire with own parking facilities
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Derbyshire, England
- » Book a cottage for a self-catering holiday in the Peak District
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walking holidays in Derbyshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Derbyshire England near golf courses
- » Country cottages in Derbyshire
- » Cottages with swimming pools in Derbyshire
- » Farm cottages in the Peak District self catering holidays
- » Self catering cottages Hope Valley, Peak District, Derbyshire
Similar English Country Cottages
Vicarage Farm Cottages England, Derbyshire, Tideswell
Swallow Barn Dogs-welcome Cottage, Peak District England, Derbyshire, Priestcliffe Near Bakewell
'THE GREEN' - near Sheffield/Buxton/Chesterfield England, Derbyshire, Hope
Audreys at Barms Farm England, Derbyshire, Buxton
The Loft Dogs-welcome Cottage, Peak District England, Derbyshire, Buxton
Cow Barn, Peak District National Park England, Derbyshire, Alport
Easter Late break offer - Arriving Friday 7th or 14th April now £329 pw or short break from £215 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 4, pets welcome, scenic views.
This special offer ends on 17-04-2017
Lower Campscott Farm Lodges and Cottages
Due to cancellation, Stable Cottage now available for Easter,each sleeps 3 plus a cot; join farmer Tony and help feed the animals, collect the eggs & explore the farm trail.
This special offer ends on 21-04-2017
Waterlake Cottage, Orcheston, nr Stonehenge
EASTER SCHOOL HOLS - 10% DISCOUNT - special offer 10-14 April 4 nights at £277.
This special offer ends on 14-04-2017