The Studio, Horseshoe Cottage Dogs-welcome Cottage, East Anglia - Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, England
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £217 to £428 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
A romantic cottage getaway that’s hidden away in some classic English countryside. Set next to the owners’ thatched cottage in the country village of Fulbourn, 5 miles from Cambridge, The Studio at Horseshoe Cottage is a comfortable two storey property. The studio accommodation is comprised of a first floor open-plan living area with charming with sloping ceilings that includes a dining and sitting area, and a double bed in the same room. The windows look out on to country views. Downstairs there is a shower room and a fitted kitchen. Outside the property, guests can enjoy use of a private decked patio with furniture. There is off road parking for two cars. One well behaved dog is welcome at the cottage. Walkers and wildlife watchers will love the old meadows of Fulbourn Fen Nature Reserve which is accessed at the end of the lane, and nearby Wicken Fen, while the delights of Cambridge, Duxford and Newmarket are all close by. The Studio, Horseshoe Cottage makes an ideal holiday base for couples to explore this peaceful area.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
Please visit http://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottages/5631.php?rfx=10025&inrfx=10025 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cambridgeshire.
Fulbourn is a small village in Cambridgeshire, tucked in the countryside close to the border with Essex and Suffolk. Fulbourn is only 5 miles away from Cambridge, the university city with beautiful buildings, museums, river, shops, cafes and restaurants. Also close by are Duxford, Newmarket racecourse, Anglesey Abbey and Wimpole Hall.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Cambridge self-catering accommodation
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Cambridgeshire
- » Cambridge vacation rentals
- » Self-catering rentals in Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering accommodation near Ely
- » Weekend breaks - Cambridge
- » Cambridgeshire self-catering holiday accommodation with parking
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cambridgeshire, England
- » Place to stay - Cambridgeshire
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cambridgeshire available for long lets
- » Dog friendly cottages - Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering cottages in East Anglia: Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire
- » Self catering accommodation to rent Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in and around Cambridge
- » Country Cottages and holiday accommodation around Cambridge
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cambridgeshire England near golf courses
Similar Country Cottages
Exclusive Plus Dream Lodge - Lazy Otter Meadows England, Cambridgeshire, Stretham
Exclusive Dream Lodge - Lazy Otter Meadows England, Cambridgeshire, Stretham
Riverside Dogs-welcome Lodge, East Anglia England, Cambridgeshire, Isleham
Cat's Cradle, Grade II Listed Cottage England, Suffolk, Stoke by Clare
The Grain House Self-catering Cottage with hot tub England, Suffolk, Clare
The Coach House England, Suffolk, Clare
Single mid-week nights available (2 nights at £245) in unique romantic luxury Lodge with contemporary furniture & mood lighting, wsll mounted TV, blu-tooth sound system - new heart shaped hot tub on your private balcony luxury towels & bed-linen provided gorgeous views in stunning peaceful location within walking distance of busy village & lake with many visitor attractions call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 11-11-2014
Save £100 when you book the 4th to the 6th of November 2014 Fully exclusive use of lake and hot tub.
This special offer ends on 06-11-2014
4 Bridge Cottages
20% discount on half term week 2-9 Nov at £216.
This special offer ends on 09-11-2014
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357