Sorry The Studio, Horseshoe Cottage Dogs-welcome Cottage, East Anglia is no longer featured on Countrycottagesonline.com, please take a look at similar properties listed with us:Advertise similar holiday cottages in Cambridgeshire
The Studio, Horseshoe Cottage Dogs-welcome Cottage, East Anglia - Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, England
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £217 to £428 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
A romantic cottage getaway that’s hidden away in some classic English countryside. Set next to the owners’ thatched cottage in the country village of Fulbourn, 5 miles from Cambridge, The Studio at Horseshoe Cottage is a comfortable two storey property. The studio accommodation is comprised of a first floor open-plan living area with charming with sloping ceilings that includes a dining and sitting area, and a double bed in the same room. The windows look out on to country views. Downstairs there is a shower room and a fitted kitchen. Outside the property, guests can enjoy use of a private decked patio with furniture. There is off road parking for two cars. One well behaved dog is welcome at the cottage. Walkers and wildlife watchers will love the old meadows of Fulbourn Fen Nature Reserve which is accessed at the end of the lane, and nearby Wicken Fen, while the delights of Cambridge, Duxford and Newmarket are all close by. The Studio, Horseshoe Cottage makes an ideal holiday base for couples to explore this peaceful area.
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
Fulbourn is a small village in Cambridgeshire, tucked in the countryside close to the border with Essex and Suffolk. Fulbourn is only 5 miles away from Cambridge, the university city with beautiful buildings, museums, river, shops, cafes and restaurants. Also close by are Duxford, Newmarket racecourse, Anglesey Abbey and Wimpole Hall.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Cambridge self-catering accommodation
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Cambridgeshire
- » Cambridge vacation rentals
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering rentals in Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering accommodation near Ely
- » Weekend breaks - Cambridge
- » Cambridgeshire self-catering holiday accommodation with parking
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cambridgeshire, England
- » Place to stay - Cambridgeshire
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cambridgeshire available for long lets
- » Dog friendly cottages - Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering cottages in East Anglia: Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire
- » Self catering accommodation to rent Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in and around Cambridge
- » Country Cottages and holiday accommodation around Cambridge
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cambridgeshire England near golf courses
Similar English Country Cottages
Deluxe Dream Lodge - Lazy Otter Meadows England, Cambridgeshire, Stretham
Signature Dream Lodge - Lazy Otter Meadows England, Cambridgeshire, Stretham
Riverside Dogs-welcome Lodge, East Anglia England, Cambridgeshire, Isleham
Le Muy England, Lincolnshire, Gedney
The Grain House Self-catering Cottage with Hot Tub England, Suffolk, Clare
The Coach House England, Suffolk, Clare
Dittiscombe Holiday Cottages, South Devon
10% reduction in Buddleia for w/c 16th September to £517.
This special offer ends on 23-09-2016
Rutland Lodges at Greetham Valley
6 nights for the price of 4 nights in a Rutland Lodge at Greetham Valley near Rutland Water, sleeps 6, just £505, arrive Sunday 18th September, depart Saturday 24th, pets welcome and GO FREE, cyclists and walkers welcomeplus free use of par 3 golf course, gym, petanque court, coarse fishing lakes and discounted green fees on our two 18 hole golf courses.
This special offer ends on 24-09-2016
Weekend for 16 in lovely old mansion House with sea views 1025 for up to 16 guests in 7 bedrooms or £1425 for 22 in 10 bedrooms.
This special offer ends on 18-09-2016
The Lawns Luxury Apartment in Devon
THE LAWNS ETB recommended Large south facing apartment set at the front of the Manor House no one above or below you CALL NOW up to 20% discount offered 3rd to 10th Sept still warm both pools are heated The Lawns is set within 28 acres of stunning grounds of this superb private estate two heated pools indoor/outdoor/gym/tennis courts a beautiful large south facing apartment over looking the lake and gardens ETB standard set in the heart of this stunning private estate The Lawns has a huge outdoor pool and heated indoor pool.
This special offer ends on 10-09-2016