Daisy Cottage - Faringdon, Oxfordshire, England
|01367 710152 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Stephen Munday
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £280 to £410 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 3 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome: - Minimum age of child is 5 Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2004
- Historical Property
- With Exposed Beams
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Small cottage flower garden with garden furniture and b-b-q available
This charming cottage benefits from a tranquil location away from roads and has private off-road parking. Electric heating included in the rental price. Please note that this is a no-smoking property and no smoking is permitted inside the cottage.
In terms of eating out, there are two good pubs serving good quality food and real ale just an easy walk away and a village supermarket.
On days out discover the beauty of the Cotswolds with quaint towns and Country Houses to visit. This is also fantastic country for cycling and walking with 'The Ridgeway' ancient causeway and White Horse Hill to the South, and parts of the river Thames to the North. Cycles (and a tandem) are available for hire from the owner.
Excellent walking and cycling country with the Ridgeway (White Horse Hill), Thames path and the Cotwolds nearby. Attractions include: Blenheim Palace, Cotswold Wildlife Park, Buscot Park, Westonbirt Arboretum and the many picturesque Cotswold towns like Burford, Lechlade, Bourton on the Water and Stow on the Wold.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Didcot, Swindon, Oxford (all 15 miles)
Recommended Places to Visit: University town of Oxford, London
Annual Events: There are numerous local fetes and concerts throughout the year.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Your host can recommend more excellent pubs and restaurants in which to eat than you could possibly visit within one week!
Local Sports: Walking, rambling in the Cotswolds, sightseeing, cycling, fishing.
- » Cottages in Oxfordshire - for self-catering holidays and short breaks
- » Country cottages in Oxfordshire
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Oxfordshire
- » Holiday cottages in the Heart of England
- » Country cottages and self-catering holiday accommodation near Chadlington, Oxfordshire
- » Country Cottages in Oxfordshire
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Oxfordshire
- » Oxfordshire Country cottages
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Oxfordshire, England
- » Country cottages and self-catering holiday accommodation near Brightwell Baldwin, Oxfordshire
- » Self catering accommodation for the Henley on Thames Royal Regatta
- » Self-catering accommodation near Oxford
- » Luxury holiday cottage in Oxfordshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Oxfordshire and the Home Counties available for long lets
- » Vacation rentals near Oxford
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Oxfordshire England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the Heart of England
Similar Country Cottages
The Cotswold Manor House, sleeps 20 with hot-tub & games barn England, Oxfordshire, Oxford
The Cotswold Manor Hall, sleeps 26 with hot-tub & games barn England, Oxfordshire, Oxford
The Cotswold Manor Grange, sleeps 18 with hot-tub & games barn England, Oxfordshire, Oxford
The Cotswold Manor Lodge, sleeps 22 with hot-tub & games barn England, Oxfordshire, Oxford
The Cotswold Manor Barn, sleeps 14 with Hot Tub and Games Barn England, Oxfordshire, Oxford
The Pump House England, Oxfordshire, Wantage
West Pitt Farm
See in the New Year in Devon: Award-winning cottage at West Pitt Farm.
This special offer ends on 02-01-2015
The large lawned garden at Lydensign is an ideal place to enjoy the Devon air and countryside,watch the deer that visit the fields around the cottage, take one of the many lovely walks in the area enjoying the wonderful scenery of the Blackdown Hills and Culm Valley.
This special offer ends on 03-01-2015
Meadow Cottage at Heddon Valley Mill, within Exmoor National Park
New Year on Exmoor.
This special offer ends on 05-01-2015
New Year in our lovely cottage.
This special offer ends on 02-01-2015
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357