Daisy Cottage - Faringdon, Oxfordshire, England
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 3 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome: - Minimum age of child is 5
Rating: Not assessed
Cosy stone walled and thatched detached cottage in the heart of this pretty village on the edge of the Cotswolds. Very quiet location away from roads with private off-road parking. SHORT BREAKS WELCOME
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2004
|01367 710152 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Stephen Munday
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
There is a comfortable sitting room with uninterrupted views across the garden and onto open countryside. The cottage is completely open-plan with a spiral staircase (not safe for toddlers) to the twin bedroom. There is an additional double bed-settee although the cottage would be cramped with more than two adult guests. The kitchen is simple but fully equiped for self-catering with an electric hob, fridge and microwave. The toilet and shower room is downstairs. Electric heating is provided at no additional charge. No smoking is allowed inside this property. There are two pubs serving good food and real ale within walking distance and a village supermarket. Beautiful county for cycling and walking with 'The Ridgeway' ancient causeway and White Horse Hill to the South, and the upper reaches of the river Thames to the North. Many quaint Cotswold towns and Country Houses to visit close by. Cycles (and a tandem) available for hire from the owner.
Excellent walking and cycling country with the Ridgeway (White Horse Hill), Thames path and the Cotwolds nearby. Attractions include: Blenheim Palace, Cotswold Wildlife Park, Buscot Park, Westonbirt Arboretum and the many picturesque Cotswold towns like Burford, Lechlade, Bourton on the Water and Stow on the Wold.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Didcot, Swindon, Oxford (all 15 miles)
Recommended Places to Visit: University town of Oxford, London
Annual Events: There are numerous local fetes and concerts throughout the year.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Your host can recommend more excellent pubs and restaurants in which to eat than you could possibly visit within one week!
Local Sports: Walking, rambling in the Cotswolds, sightseeing, cycling, fishing.
- » Cottages in Oxfordshire - for self-catering holidays and short breaks
- » Country cottages in Oxfordshire
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Oxfordshire
- » Holiday cottages in the Heart of England
- » Country cottages and self-catering holiday accommodation near Chadlington, Oxfordshire
- » Country Cottages in Oxfordshire
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Oxfordshire
- » Country cottages in Oxfordshire
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Oxfordshire, England
- » Country cottages and self-catering holiday accommodation near Brightwell Baldwin, Oxfordshire
- » Self catering accommodation for the Henley on Thames Royal Regatta
- » Self-catering accommodation near Oxford
- » Luxury holiday cottage in Oxfordshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Oxfordshire and the Home Counties available for long lets
- » Vacation rentals near Oxford
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Oxfordshire England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the Heart of England
Similar Country Cottages
Windover Farm Cottage
5 nights from monday 30 January (£700) sleeps 4. A lovely cottage set in rural Devon, close to the M5 and A303 and 35 Mins from the beach. Visit the cottage's Facebook page for lots of recent ...
This special offer ends on 30-01-2014
from £650 for a week-end,for groups of up to 12 guests,add £25 for extras persons,until the end of March : special PARTY offer at a beautiful Country Mansion for stag or hen do's or that very special ...
This special offer ends on 21-12-2013
Elm Tree & Granary Cottages
Enjoy a Christmas or New Year Short Break £215 in GRANARY COTTAGE slps2 or £325 in ELM TREE COTTAGE at Minsmere Holidays set amongst our fields and woods which we managed as a wildlife reserve. Enjoy...
This special offer ends on 04-01-2014