Cottage Holidays in South Molton, Devon, England
The town of South Molton is in north Devon, not far from Barnstaple and north Devon's beaches. Exmoor is virtually on the doorstep. South Molton is a useful town as a base for a holiday in north Devon and has all essential shops required on holiday when self catering. There is parking in the town centre.
A bee visitor attraction is interesting to visit to find out about the life of bees and practical uses of their products. they also have a museum, an opportunity to see bees in action and a welcome coffee shop.
The beaches of Woolacombe, Ilfracombe, Hele Bay and Watermouth Bay are within easy driving distance, as is the pictureaque village of Clovelly that many tourists visit during their holiday.
A self catering cottage anywhere around South Molton would be an excellent location for a self catering holiday in north Devon.
4 bedroom Mill, South West.
A collection of five family-friendly country cottages with a shared children's play area in a stunning country location on a working farm in Devon with Exmoor National Park and the coast easily accessible for day trips, these cottages are also dog-friendly.
Price range from £ to £ per week01598 740248 Click here to email owner more info >
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Pet Friendly: Yes
Rating: Not assessed
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Sandford, Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ivybridge, Devon
- » Self-catering holidays in the south east of England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Eynsford, Kent
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Emsworth, Hampshire
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Sussex
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in South Perrott, Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Westleigh, Devon