Family friendly holiday homes in County Cork, Ireland
Take the children dolphin and whale spotting in County Cork Ireland during the summer holidays. This is the ideal time to go for a sail off the south coast of Ireland to see schools of dolphins and water spouting whales. This sort of experience is magical and unforgettable.
Find a family sized cottage in County Cork that sleeps upwards of 3 people and enjoy exploring the great outdoors and countryside or County Cork. There are small islands off the coast that are easily accessed by ten minute ferries. These islands are home to thousands of birds, including puffins. Go on holiday with your bird spotting book and give the children something else to be interested in. The beaches of County Cork are very good so that you don't miss out on days on the beach.
The country cottages dotted around County Cork, shown below, all accept children. Check for any child-friendly facilities that you may require such as cots or highchairs.
4 bedroom Holiday Cottage, Ireland.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with a stay at this high quality 4 bedroom rural retreat, set next to unspoilt County Cork countryside, yet enjoying a location just 2 miles from the port town of Baltimore.
Sleeps from 4 to 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Pet Friendly: Yes
Quality Rating: (4)
01244 500 540
here to email owner
more info >
Next availability: from 01 April 2017 to 01 July 2017;
- » Family friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Ireland with a high chair for young children
- » Family friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in England with a high chair for young children
- » Family friendly self-catering holiday accommodation with a high chair for young children in Scotland
- » Family Holiday Homes in Ireland, for Holidays with all the Family
- » Family-Friendly Cottages in Wales for Family Holidays