Family friendly holiday homes in County Cork, Ireland
Take the children dolphin and whale spotting in County Cork Ireland during the summer holidays. This is the ideal time to go for a sail off the south coast of Ireland to see schools of dolphins and water spouting whales. This sort of experience is magical and unforgettable.
Find a family sized cottage in County Cork that sleeps upwards of 3 people and enjoy exploring the great outdoors and countryside or County Cork. There are small islands off the coast that are easily accessed by ten minute ferries. These islands are home to thousands of birds, including puffins. Go on holiday with your bird spotting book and give the children something else to be interested in. The beaches of County Cork are very good so that you don't miss out on days on the beach.
The country cottages dotted around County Cork, shown below, all accept children. Check for any child-friendly facilities that you may require such as cots or highchairs.
7 bedroom Large Group Accommodation, Ireland.
Fantastic large Irish holiday house with 7 bedrooms, an indoor heated swimming pool for a relaxing break along with a games room for fun times and a garden from which you can soak up coastal views of Glendore Bay, all in all this is an amazing holiday home.
Special features: pool (), games room.
Sleeps from 10 to 17 people in 7 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 6
Pet Friendly: No
Quality Rating: (3)
- » Family friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Ireland with a high chair for young children
- » Family friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in England with a high chair for young children
- » Family friendly self-catering holiday accommodation with a high chair for young children in Scotland
- » Family Holiday Homes in Ireland, for Holidays with all the Family
- » Family-Friendly Cottages in Wales for Family Holidays